Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxy Socks

I like most animals, but if I have to choose a favorite, absolutely Cats. I have always, and I mean always, loved cat, have wanted to be a cat and all that, don't know why. Tigers and other bigger cats belong to that category.

Honorable mentions for: Snakes, Dogs, budgerigars, hamsters...

• Brohoof 1

Tough question.  My family has rescued over 15 dogs and they are the best companions ever.  Yet, I love the lion since it appeals to my sense of power and dominance.  The tiger is also a personal fav since they speak to my independence.  So it depends on what part of me the animal speaks to.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Animals would be the Fox, Deer, Dolphin, Horse, Pony and Dinosaurs.

Because...they are cute and Dinosaurs just look cool. I found Dinosaurs already pretty awesome as a child, when i watched The Land before Time.

• Brohoof 1

I particularly love dogs, especially huskies.

image-BG5a7Vqk.jpg

But in general like all animals. Birds of all kind too. I've always wanted a parrot of some kind as a pet but know they are very messy and loud. I would probably end up with a cockatiel at best tho.

Cheetahs are also very interesting to me considering how well built they are solo hunting. The cheetah is the fastest animal on land and is able to reach speeds of up to 75 mph (121 kmph). The cheetah can cover distances up to 500 m and can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in five seconds (better than most sports cars).

Also an honorable mention. Giraffes. Just something funny and cute about them. They never get enough representation in media.

• Brohoof 1

Might be too easy. But this one. Because it was the first true pet i owned.

I've found cats to be far more different between them than dogs. You get some cats that are friendly and try to be close to you...then there are others that only see you as a food ATM. I have a cat at this house that has no interest in people at all even the owners, at least until its hungry then he acts like your best friend. He's super temperamental and doesnt like being touched or bothered at all. While most cats are timid of new people alot of them just arnt welcoming to their owners.

While dogs can range the gamut of brave, energetic, stupid, loyal and a complete wussbag they all tend to be very intimate with people once they get to know them. Cats dont share any trait and couldnt care if you're being stabbed by a burglar. I do love cats tho...or at least the friendly ones that like attention.

• Brohoof 1

My favorites are cats, (obviously tamed) rats, and mice.

Cats- Have you watched cat videos? Beyond adorable :3

Rats- You'd be surprised how cute rats can be if they are tamed.

Mice- Basically like rats, same concept.

All of the Above- I believe that they all have general traits that are similar to me in some degrees.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
  • Brohoof 1

While I consider myself who is fond of all animals, I do have a few that I consider favorites: zebras, owls, and wolves. I am also a fan of reptiles and birds!

• Brohoof 1

Cats (only those with hair, thank you very much), bunnies (as fluffeh as possible), ducks (the cute brown ones with iridescent blue-purple-green wing patches), sparrows ('nuff said), and horses (especially friendship horses). In that order. Adorableness (adorability?) is practically my sole criterion for favourite animals. :-P

• Brohoof 2

oh and I also love owls.. they're just so majestic when they fly and with the way they look at you ^.^ 

You want to see how majestic they look without feathers?

Owl-1.0_zpsnqrsdjyj.jpg

In my head...thats how I thought they would look like

• Brohoof 2

Corgis are the obvious best choice. For dogs at least. I do really like kittens, ferrets, my beta fish Devon, otters, and so many more animals :3

• Brohoof 1

You want to see how majestic they look without feathers?

sig-4842073.Owl-1.0_zpsnqrsdjyj.jpg

In my head...thats how I thought they would look like

Haaaaa XD meh still pretty adorable lol

Have this one on me.  Saw this chap at a place called World of Wings. :)

sig-4842086.4cHny4K.jpg

:pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

So prettyyyyy.. I need one in my life 

• Brohoof 1