Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxy Socks

As I have grown up, I have found that I love Cats, perhaps more than any other animal. They're just so adorable and, unlike Dogs they can actually fend for themselves and are very independent creatures. Plus they're self-centred, commonly quite grouchy, like to be articulate, unsociable and above all else lazy, which matches my personality very closely. Wild cats ( tigers in particular ) are especially captivating and impressive, being a true spectacle to lay eyes upon.

black-cats-awesomelycute.com-31.jpg

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 2

It's fair to say that deer have rocketed to the top of my list, I still have to mention that foxes and dolphins hold special places in my heart. <3

• Brohoof 1

Cats, basically any kind and any species. Second, for some weird reason, foxes. I don't know where my fascination with foxes came from but they're cute and fuzzy and deadly just like cats so they have that going for them. After foxes come all other canines, which I've really begun to like after getting over my fear of dogs.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

My favourite animals are penguins by far! I don't know why, but I've always been partial to the flightless aquatic birds.

Second though are snow leopards! Small group (since they are endangered and not a lot are reproducing in the wild) of bad ass wild cats.

penguin-profile.jpg

snow_leopard-1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I love foxes! I think they are very misunderstood and the hunting of them here in the UK makes me want to cry. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Rhod said:

I love foxes! I think they are very misunderstood and the hunting of them here in the UK makes me want to cry. 

I love foxes too!

I love rabbits a lot. I have a pet bunny <3:

Her name is Inga. She's about four years old (I adopted her when she was two, apparently). Today was the day for her annual veterinarian visit. She's healthy! :)

image1.JPG

• Brohoof 1

I had a bunny once, named Hutch (I think, my uncle named him and never really confirmed it), after Hutch from Starsky & Hutch. But the cat got him a few years ago..

Life moves on I suppose

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Rhod said:

I had a bunny once, named Hutch (I think, my uncle named him and never really confirmed it), after Hutch from Starsky & Hutch. But the cat got him a few years ago..

Life moves on I suppose

Right on! I know that certain rabbit enclosures/cages are sometimes referred to as a hutch as well.

Poor Hutch, though. :( He's probably kicking butt in Valhalla now.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, trashhorse said:

Right on! I know that certain rabbit enclosures/cages are sometimes referred to as a hutch as well.

Poor Hutch, though. :( He's probably kicking butt in Valhalla now.

Yeah more than likely. he was a floofy bunny too and was basically every single colour in one XD 

• Brohoof 2

Silky anteaters. They are probably the cutest creatures in existence (after colorful, fictional ponies).

I also love Shar-Pei puppies, pygmy hippos, tortoises, echidnas, lions, crocodiles, seals, whales...most animals are pretty awesome. B)

Silky anteater.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

These are all so cute and pretty! One of my favorite types of animals are reptiles and herps. I guess I like scaly or nonfurry animals too. I of course like furred animals too, like foxes and others. 

Edited by Foxy Socks

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...