Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Legend of Zelda fanclub/discussion thread

DANUTERCISD

On 2020-09-30 at 12:19 PM, Anti-Villain said:

Speaking of Link's Awakening, what do you think of the Arrange Dungeon feature?

Pretty meh to be honest. Kinda fun to do at first, but that’s it. You ain’t getting anything worthwhile by clearing the toughest ones >_>

• 2 months later...

Yep, eagerly waiting on news for BOTW2 as well. Might have to replay the first one again in the mean time. Hell, maybe I'll finally play the Oracle games.

2 hours ago, Cash_In said:

Yep, eagerly waiting on news for BOTW2 as well. Might have to replay the first one again in the mean time. Hell, maybe I'll finally play the Oracle games.

For real. I’m so desperate, that instead of starting to make my pony themed world in Terraria now that the 1.4 was released on Switch, I began playing BOTW again :dash:. THAT desperate I am :scoots:. Whatever the case, I don’t see myself playing BOTW after this. Not until I manage to play it on emulator, just to try the interesting Second Wind mod :mlp_icwudt:. I have a score to settle with the lunar horse cat :ticking:

oh, and I suggest you start with Oracle of Seasons. Oracle of Ages is more puzzle-heavy, and thus more difficult 

On 2022-01-21 at 3:43 PM, Steve Piranha said:

oh, and I suggest you start with Oracle of Seasons. Oracle of Ages is more puzzle-heavy, and thus more difficult 

Noted. I've had both of them saved on my 3DS for a couple of years, but I haven't had the chance to sit down and play them yet.

• 2 weeks later...