Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

MissDiamond

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I actually was searching the forums from a quite long time ago, but I didn't want to join them as I knew I wouldn't have much to say about some thing but now I am completely ready to join this awesome community!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was back in cold January of 2012 when I had nothing to do but to search some stuff I've usually searched on Youtube. At that time, I had no idea they did the next generation of MLP but one video of FLuttershy appeared and I was quite intrigued, I can say. After binge-watching the first season for 3 days, I was damn excited to see what's happening next.That's how I started watching this very well written show.

Hello, my name is MissDiamond and I am 21 years old girl. My favorite pony is Rarity. I loved her from the start. I enjoy reading, drawing, playing games...

I am an introverted soul and quite awkward when I am in public. 

• Brohoof 8

Hello Diamond, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!

We have a quite similar story - My GPU died, so I had to use mobile devices for awhile ~ nothing to do, but watch Youtube ~ it suggested me a parody with ponies, got curious and loved it afterwards.  :D

Drawing? I'm curious, what do you draw?  :)

I am an introverted soul and quite awkward when I am in public. 

Oh, I know what you mean...

Anyway, welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 3

So whose excited for season seven and whose leaving the fandom becuase of it?

I'm Excited for Season 7 and I don't see myself leaving the Fandom but I rarely watch this Show as I used to.

• Brohoof 1

Hi MissDiamond! Lovely to have you join our little community of pastel ponies! This is such a fun place to hang out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I'm looking forward to seeing you on the boards!  :grin:

And yes, Rarity rules the world!  :idea:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! I know I've searched forum from a long time ago and I know for sure that this community is awesome so I will try to give my best to contribute to this awesome place! As for season 7 that is mentioned in this topic, I just can't wait! 

I love MLP since 2012, and I know it's going to be awesome since this is one show that is really very well written and that the writers had put thoughts into it! 

And yes, Rarity rules the world!

I absolutely agree with that statement! :) 

• Brohoof 2