Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

thepcplayguy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found the MLP forums from the MLP subreddit and decided to check it out because it looked like a cool place for me to be me

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I dared myself to watch the pilot episodes and after that I watched some more and then I was hooked! FYI I'm currently on episode 4 of season 4

im still new to the brony fandom and I'm worried of spoilers, but I don't think that will be a problem. I like videogames and I'm a brony (duh)

• Brohoof 8

Hello Playguy, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 3

Hello!

Toying with the pony curse? That's what you get! It's difficult to resist, huh? Just kidding!  :lol:

To be honest Google Images and Youtube spoiled things for me more than anything else.  :-P

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hi and welcome. I also a gamer. Could I ask why you like Fluttershy?Btw. Cool name bro. These letters are for it to let me post.

Great question! I like fluttershy because I believe she represents me irl, she's shy and introverted like me and she'd rather spend her time with animals
  • Brohoof 3

Ok. Well I am extremely glad you didn't say it was because she's adorable. Though technically a legitimate reason it seems cheesy. Not that I can hold a better argument for Rainbow Dash but I being awesome is definitely enough for me.