Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Van Gamer's Request Shoppe

Alex Van Gamer

I've got quite a bit of time on my hands and a lot of paper to use! So, if you'd like to request an OC of yours drawn, then feel free to send me a reference picture to work with.

Don't have a picture? Ponymaker works as well! So long as you're okay with me adding a bit of flare to some of the base mane-styles.

OR, send me a detailed description and I'll try my very best to portray your design as best as I can.

Please keep all requests to the MLP universe though.

NOTE: Artwork will be drawn Traditionally and Photographed. And with a limited amount of colored pencils at my disposal, some drawings may be colored inaccurately.

Examples of my Art:

post-33025-0-23461400-1489292884_thumb.png post-33025-0-26120900-1489292929_thumb.png post-33025-0-50411900-1489292977_thumb.png

Finished Requests:

1. RDashie89

2. Tangle

Request List:

1. Tao

2. Moon Dancer

3. Ganaram Inukshuk

4. ChowniniFries

5. Kn1ght

Waiting List:

1. Nightmare Muffin

2. Violet_S

3. Photon Jet

4. Randimaxis

Edited by Alex Van Gamer

Can you do my Ponysona with Black Crystal armour and spear made out of metal with Black Crystal as the the point? Change the expression as you wish.

jet_black__oc__request__by_allychan21-db

Edited by Moon Dancer.

If you're still open, I have a request to be made (see spoiler). This is his only reference and it has very few details due to the art style, so I'm curious to know how you'd fill in any missing details.

post-627-0-44382300-1489386412_thumb.png

I've got quite a bit of time on my hands and a lot of paper to use! So, if you'd like to request an OC of yours drawn, then feel free to send me a reference picture to work with.

Don't have a picture? Ponymaker works as well! So long as you're okay with me adding a bit of flare to some of the base mane-styles.

OR, send me a detailed description and I'll try my very best to portray your design as best as I can.

Please keep all requests to the MLP universe though.

NOTE: Artwork will be drawn Traditionally and Photographed. And with a limited amount of colored pencils at my disposal, some drawings may be colored inaccurately.

Examples of my Art:

Request List:

1. RDashie89

2. Tangle

3. Tao

4. Moon Dancer

5. Ganaram Inukshuk

Could you try her pls? :o If you want to... >3<

post-35594-0-67262900-1489160030_thumb.jpg
post-35594-0-40365200-1489159995_thumb.png
Edited by ChowniniFries

Hello Alex. I see you're a talented drawer. Is it alright if you can do my OC, Photon Jet please?

Here's my drawing for reference but you can use my OC's mane style in my profile icon if you wish:

post-20535-0-23910300-1489699745_thumb.png

Ooooooh, shiny!

You're really awesome for volunteering to do this for others; kindness is magic!

I wouldn't mind something from you... but I direct you to the Blackwater Quarry link in my signature for references, as I can't send pics from my phone. As to which one, feel free to surprise me - whichever one speaks to you most.

Thank you for your time. *bows*