Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Slice Of Life Roleplay! [OOC]

Chrylestia600

Hey everybody!

This is the OOC thread for our newest roleplay. Here is where you can request access (and highly likely be accepted) if you're interested in joining us!

Before requesting permission, please take a moment to review the few rules below. :)

Rules:

1. NO extremely OP/God-modded characters.

2. DO NOT take control of other players' characters.

3. This is a Slice of Life roleplay, but please try to keep it flowing. Don't turn the current story into something completely random in an instant. If you have an idea you'd like to try out that will majorly effect the current events, please PM me or @NightmareLuna800 and tell us about it first.

4. If you want to switch OCs, give your current character a basic exit and then let us know what other OC you'd like to use.

Current RP Players/Ponies:

1. @NightmareLuna800 (Astera Nebulous)

2. @Chrylestia600 (Layla Shade)

3. @Daybreaker (?)

4. @dosey doe (Dosey Doe)

5. @Techno Universal (Techno Universal)

6. @blackstarraven (Midnight Sentry)

7. @Pr0m4NV14 (Cinnamon Spice)

8. @silvermoon15000 (Silvermoon)

9. @CentipedeGhoul (Starburst)

10. @BloodDrops (Blood Drops)

11. @~Natural Beauty~ (?)

12. @Maple Bat (Woodland Orchestra)

13. @Pixel Dusk (Pixel Dusk)

Currently Unconfirmed:

1. @Digital Blitz (Shadow Step)

2. @Rapid Wind (Raven Mystery)

3. @Handsome Changeling (Void)

Link:

Slice of Life Roleplay

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

...I have a few characters I might wanna include. Although, I'm not quite sure which single one I should use. I'll let you decide. XD

The monk of nothingness, Tsuneo

or

The dragon's apprentice, Prentice thats her surname, btw

Both are characters I've been meaning to develop, and an SoL would be great for them. XD

• Brohoof 1

So I guess I'll be joining you guys with Techno then! I'll probably post later today when I figure out what's going on in the RP. I'll probably only be able to post once a day as I'm currently very busy with school related stuff plus I'll be absent for five days next week as I'm going on a five day long school camp. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On March 13, 2017 at 2:27 PM, P-Jay said:

...I have a few characters I might wanna include. Although, I'm not quite sure which single one I should use. I'll let you decide. XD

The monk of nothingness, Tsuneo

or

The dragon's apprentice, Prentice thats her surname, btw

Both are characters I've been meaning to develop, and an SoL would be great for them. XD

I'll take a look at them both and then get back to you. :)

On March 13, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Techno Universal said:

So I guess I'll be joining you guys with Techno then! I'll probably post later today when I figure out what's going on in the RP. I'll probably only be able to post once a day as I'm currently very busy with school related stuff plus I'll be absent for five days next week as I'm going on a five day long school camp. :)

Alrighty then! :) Feel free to reply whenever you have the chance, there's no rush at all.

On March 23, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Mysterious Way said:

May I join?

Sure! Which OC do you wanna use?

On March 23, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Handsome Changeling said:

Ello the 3rd instalment of this RP? I must request Void be brought back! 

Haha, wouldn't be the same without him. It wasn't my initial preference to start a third role play, but several people requested it, so we ended up deciding to roll with it.

On March 27, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

A slice of life would be good for character development. 

We'd love to have you. What OC would you like to use?

Sorry it took awhile to reply, everyone. Certain events have caused me to delay visiting the forums lately. However, things are going smoothly now. Thank you for your patience! :)

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Orange Sparks said:

So what exactly is happening then?

Well, we decided to just go ahead and restart the roleplay by request. Hopefully this will be the last time. Wanna join?

17 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

@Chrylestia600

There is a link in my signature, you should click it.

*Facepalm* How did I miss that?? XD Alright, you're in.

11 hours ago, blackstarraven said:

@Chrylestia600

Oh. I am very sorry that I burst into the Slice of life role play thread with out asking first.

My deepest pony apologize.Aponygize.....

That's a thing now.. I claim the word Aponygize...

Aponygize

No worries! That's okay. :) You're in. That is, if you wanna be.

'Aponygize'? Can't promise I'll never steal it, haha.

3 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Heh heh heh... Zetta fun times

You're in. :) Good to have you back.

@Chrylestia600

Hi. I have Raven Mystery available.

Plus I'm keen to get involved with active RPing. However, I do understand no one is online all the time, even I am not as I work a job. Plus, may I ask what is meant by slice of life? Does it mean we only get to represent a slice of our OC's rather than fully fledging them?

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Rapid Wind said:

@Chrylestia600

Hi. I have Raven Mystery available.

Plus I'm keen to get involved with active RPing. However, I do understand no one is online all the time, even I am not as I work a job. Plus, may I ask what is meant by slice of life? Does it mean we only get to represent a slice of our OC's rather than fully fledging them?

Sorry it took me awhile to reply! We would love to have you join. :)

As for 'slice of life,' from what I've learned the term simply means that you are free to do whatever you want in the roleplay, there is no set story or anything like that.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to add you to the list! Just let me know here or go ahead and post on the roleplay thread whenever you feel like it.

On March 29, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Orange Sparks said:

Question, about what time of day is it?

Some time around morning. :)

On March 29, 2017 at 10:02 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but one of these OC names is not like the other.

image.png

Haha, are you referring to Mike? Sorry, I was in a rush that day, I'll change it to his full name.

On March 30, 2017 at 0:58 AM, Rapid Wind said:

@Chrylestia600

My current plan for Raven is to introduce her coming off the train to Ponyville as a first time visitor there and I can see your OC is busy with @Trixie .

So, I wait for an opening or to see if anyone with an OC that's not currently occupied to make an offer.

Well, my OC isn't really busy, @Trixie . is just currently the one talking to her. Besides, @NightmareLuna800 was talking to @Trixie .'s OC before mine was so it probably wouldn't matter too much if my OC began interacting with another character.

3 hours ago, Mysterious Way said:

My I join this role play?

Of course! :) You were actually already accepted in a previous comment.