Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Slice Of Life Roleplay! [OOC]

Chrylestia600

@Pr0m4NV14

Are you wanting to join me and @Orange Sparks? I know forgetting to mention people can be done, but I feel if I am not mentioned, then I can't be sure if you're trying to RP with me or not.

@Orange Sparks While your post was good, unless your character had some background in Appaloosa, then he's never met Raven before and can't know her first or last name. First introduction literally means first introduction to me. There is no previous meetings, no knowledge of first or last names and no knowledge of what a character is like or any of that.

Hate to be a stickler, I do, but to me the fact there isn't any previous meetings and what I said before means any interpretation or judgement is possible.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/1/2017 at 7:45 AM, Rapid Wind said:

@Pr0m4NV14

Are you wanting to join me and @Orange Sparks? I know forgetting to mention people can be done, but I feel if I am not mentioned, then I can't be sure if you're trying to RP with me or not.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIusS2lYbTAhVN22MKHaG6DxYQtwIILDAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKnsiZOJjfUg&usg=AFQjCNHq0ZcFn2eblTIVz6I_azGhUDLofA&sig2=1LkBpRh0QW4ExXk3dCRNkA

Where would I put said mention?

1 hour ago, Rapid Wind said:

@Pr0m4NV14 There is a difference between thinking about offering a hoof to assist and actually doing it. However, rather than bicker, I will enlighten you for the future and make my next post.

Noted.

On 4/5/2017 at 5:23 AM, CentipedeGhoul said:

Could I join this role play as well?

Sure! But you already posted, so... XD

23 hours ago, maemaee said:

Hey, would I be able to join with my OC Green Tea? She's a Unicorn, I just created her and want to put her in a SOL situation!

Of course! We need a better balance of male and female characters, anyway. Haha. XD

On 3/31/2017 at 11:18 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

I have an idea!

why not include the links to the OC pages in the list of people?

Sounds like a good idea. I'll work on that as soon as possible. :)