Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] Slice Of Life Roleplay! [OOC]

Chrylestia600

(edited)
1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Man' this RP is pretty quiet now.

Agreed.

NightmareLuna800 and I just haven't hardly had time to post, but I had hoped that the roleplay would continue to go on without us. I'm not currently sure how to handle it now, because I don't know who all still wants to be involved...

@Trixie ., @Techno Universal, @BloodDrops, @silvermoon15000, @blackstarraven, @Pr0m4NV14, @Rapid Wind, @Digital Blitz, @CentipedeGhoul, @Handsome Changeling

Hello, everyone.

I would like to know ASAP which ones of you are still interested in continuing this roleplay. I would like to start getting involved again myself (planned on finally getting at least one reply in today), but I can't until I know who all is staying.

I would also like everyone to know that the reason I myself haven't been particularly active is because I typically try to wait for @NightmareLuna800 since our characters are typically always interacting. But I'm starting to realize he may not always be able to be active on here, so I might just have to do my replies anyway. So, as soon as I know who still wants to roleplay, expect me to start getting involved much more often.

As I said, please let me know ASAP. It would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Chrylestia600

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

@Chrylestia600

I'm still interested, I'd just rather play another character. 

Haha, you switch characters a lot. But, that's fine. ;) Go ahead a post the new one here, and then you're free to post on the roleplay whenever.

Btw, thanks for the quick reply.

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, blackstarraven said:

I'm still more or less interested, but I/no pony else really engaged, so I had just been reading.

Unstandable. Do you still want me to leave you on the list, then?

2 hours ago, Trixie . said:

@Chrylestia600

My interest fades rather easily. And Lord Senvious is a crappy OC along with the others before him, Crystal Cog was alright but I just got bored of him. 

Wish I could change OCs that easily, haha.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Trixie . said:

@Chrylestia600

Alright, I'll post. Please edit Keeneye in and replace Crystal Cog.

Will do. :)

10 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

I'm still in just been busy

Alright! Great. Just post whenever you want, there's no rush on it.

Edited by Chrylestia600

6 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Agreed.

NightmareLuna800 and I just haven't hardly had time to post, but I had hoped that the roleplay would continue to go on without us. I'm not currently sure how to handle it now, because I don't know who all still wants to be involved...

@Trixie ., @Techno Universal, @BloodDrops, @silvermoon15000, @blackstarraven, @Pr0m4NV14, @Rapid Wind, @Digital Blitz, @CentipedeGhoul, @Handsome Changeling

Hello, everyone.

I would like to know ASAP which ones of you are still interested in continuing this roleplay. I would like to start getting involved again myself (planned on finally getting at least one reply in today), but I can't until I know who all is staying.

I would also like everyone to know that the reason I myself haven't been particularly active is because I typically try to wait for @NightmareLuna800 since our characters are typically always interacting. But I'm starting to realize he may not always be able to be active on here, so I might just have to do my replies anyway. So, as soon as I know who still wants to roleplay, expect me to start getting involved much more often.

As I said, please let me know ASAP. It would be very much appreciated.

Well I'm still active it's just I'm waiting on BloodDrops. :)

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty, the list is now up to date, and I've finally added the links for both the users AND their OCs. (I'll insert the links for the unconfirmed users when they're... well, confirmed again.)

14 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Unstandable. Do you still want me to leave you on the list, then?

Wish I could change OCs that easily, haha.

Oh yes please. I'm still reading and would / most likely will pop back in at some point. As my character is currently just wandering around town.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 1:52 AM, dosey doe said:

Is this still accepting new players?

Sure is! And your OC looks like a fun character to role play with. :)

Apologies that I didn't reply sooner. Things have been a bit slow because I've been waiting for a response from another member regarding whether or not they were coming back. However, I'm getting the indication that they aren't.

If you're still interested, we'd love to have you! Just let me know, so I can add you to the list. :)

(edited)

@NightmareLuna800, @Daybreaker, @dosey doe, @Techno Universal, @CentipedeGhoul, @~Natural Beauty~, @BloodDrops, @blackstarraven, @silvermoon15000, @Pr0m4NV14

Alright, guys. Up until now I've been waiting to see if a few other members planned on returning, which is why I haven't been posting. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I don't think they're coming back. :/

I'm just going to go ahead and start roleplaying again, so feel free to start posting again whenever you want. I'm gonna write a reply right now.

Edited by Chrylestia600