Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay!

Chrylestia600

@NightmareLuna800, @Trixie ., @BloodDrops

Shade continued to smirk as she set two bits down in front of Astera, then politely leaned down and grabbed an apple out of the bag with her teeth. "Yes, appreciate the dark... indeed." She said, her smirk turning into a grin. However, it soon faded as the dark colored stallion landed down in front of her. "Pfft. Uh, excuse me, sir?" She said after setting her apple down, her tone now verging on annoyance. She rolled her eyes, then noticed another... strange-looking pony a few feet away, one she instantly recognized. Blood Drops, the zombie. "I know you!" She exclaimed, before realizing her mistake. She wasn't supposed to be Layla Shade. She was supposed to be a black mare with purple hair. And that mare hadn't met Blood Drops. "Uh, never mind!"

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

"Well..." Astera says, glancing into her apple bag. "Let's face it, Astera, you aren't going to sell these anyway" She thinks to herself. "One, only one, ma'am, I need the bits right now. Consider this the luckiest day of your life. Cause only one out of a million get this kind of offer from me." Astera says, lifting an apple with her magic and setting it in front of the green pony. She then looks over the pony curiously. "Are you homeless or something?? You look a little.. I don't know, beat up." 

(Awww I wanted you to say no XD)

Blood blinked at her and ate the apple within a matter of seconds, she then blinked at her and smiled "Another" she said, she lent over and tried to take one of the apples off of the stall. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, BloodDrops said:

(Awww I wanted you to say no XD)

Blood blinked at her and ate the apple within a matter of seconds, she then blinked at her and smiled "Another" she said, she lent over and tried to take one of the apples off of the stall. 

"Excuse me, miss, I said one." Astera says, lifting the bag of apples into the air where the zombie pony could not reach it. "I was trying to be generous because of your appearance, but I am not about to let you take advantage of that." Astera says, giving a passing glare.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

@NightmareLuna800 @Chrylestia600 @BloodDrops

"I'll tell you later, whats your name? Oh, and I also won't tell you around this.....thing....and your other friend here..." he then turned to Shade. "What do you want?" 

@Chrylestia600

"Thank you for your purchase, ma'am?" Astera says, looking for a name from the purple haired mare.

She then turned back to the stallion in front of her.

"My name is Astera, Astera Nebulous." She says, giving a slight smile. "Oh, and these two aren't my friends, just simple Ponyville residents. But anyways, yeah, tell me later, and you better, or I'll be after you." Astera says, giving a prideful smile, followed by a wink.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

@NightmareLuna800 @Chrylestia600 @BloodDrops

"I'll tell you later, whats your name? Oh, and I also won't tell you around this.....thing....and your other friend here..." he then turned to Shade. "What do you want?" 

There were two things that really got under Shade's skin. The first was a pony who interrupted her interactions with her sister. The second one was far worse to her, and that was ponies who referred to other ponies or creatures as 'things.' She gave the stallion the darkest glare she could manage, and in a tone of voice that displayed every ounce of frustration she was feeling, snapped, "What do I want, sir? Try not getting in my way, for one. And that pony over there, by the way, is not a 'thing.' She's a pony like you and me."

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

"Excuse me, miss, I said one." Astera says, lifting the bag of apples into the air where the zombie pony could not reach it. "I was trying to be generous because of your appearance, but I am not about to let you take advantage of that." Astera says, giving a passing glare.

Blood blinked at the pony, then frowned as the apples got taken away, she glanced at the stall that the pony had been selling apples. She blinked at her and snorted slightly angry at her. She moved her hoof out under the stall, and flipped it  over breaking it, she then continued to glare at the pony. "Never say no to zombie" she remarked. 

zo

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

(Poking a zombie while its eating, doesn't end well. It either eats you, or mates with you XD)

Unfortunately for Techno, Blood wasn't a stallion, she was a mare. She blinked at Techno as he poked her and moved closer to him giving him a sniff, she got it. He wanted to join her herd. She would allow that, she began licking him, the rest of the herd began joining in, they were very friendly after all, and only got annoyed if you were too violent. 

Blood Didn't like the metal pony taste, and she had already demolished the apple tree and was getting hungry again, she began walking down the path towards ponyville.

TU: Well that's annoying I fergot to activate the entity freezer sheld! She would of been gotten frozen from it and I would of been able to easily get her down to the lab if I had it on. That's if she bit me of course and she actually did so that's a real wasted opportunity right there!

Then suddenly another apple dropped from the tree behind him but it was black and had "APC BOMB" panted on it. As soon as Techno saw it the bomb exploded sending him flying through ponyville only to crash into a water fountain in the market street where Blood had gone...

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood blinked at the pony, then frowned as the apples got taken away, she glanced at the stall that the pony had been selling apples. She blinked at her and snorted slightly angry at her. She moved her hoof out under the stall, and flipped it  over breaking it, she then continued to glare at the pony. "Never say no to zombie" she remarked. 

"Well, then how about you don't go to somepony who will say no next time?" Astera says, annoyed by the pony's actions. Astera was just glad she didn't care a whole lot about the stand. As she didn't really plan to try and sell apples again anytime soon. 

• Brohoof 1

@NightmareLuna800, @Trixie .,

"My name isn't important." Shade muttered to Astera briefly, before turning her full attention to the stallion again. For a few moments she just paused, her anger beginning to rise. Then, in less than a second, she had transformed back into her true self, her actual body. "Watch your tongue, stallion." She hissed. "You may not fear me, but you don't know what I'm capable of." She glanced at Astera. "Nice new friend you've made here." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Chrylestia600 said:

@NightmareLuna800, @Trixie .,

"My name isn't important." Shade muttered to Astera briefly, before turning her full attention to the stallion again. For a few moments she just paused, her anger beginning to rise. Then, in less than a second, she had transformed back into her true self, her actual body. "Watch your tongue, stallion." She hissed. "You may not fear me, but you don't know what I'm capable of." She glanced at Astera. "Nice new friend you've made here." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Realizing the purple maned mare was her sister irritated Astera, and furthermore increased her thought of quitting apple sales. "Shade! Why do you have to be so... Ugh!" Astera says, annoyed, but getting some enjoyment out of watching Shade's anger rise against the stallion that kept on annoying her sister.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

@NightmareLuna800 @Chrylestia600

The stallion bursted into laughter, it was obvious that he didn't fear her. "You know very little about me do you? Well thats to be expected. YOU do not know what I capable of, I'm a master of crystal magic, don't want to mess with that do you? Oh, and I also have a spear, right here." he pointed at the red Triangle on his chest. 

Edited by Trixie .
  • Brohoof 2

@NightmareLuna800, @Trixie .

Shade just snorted, giving the stallion a once-over. "You're right. I don't know anything about you. I don't know who you are, and I don't know what you're capable of. What I do know is that I don't care." She shook her head. "I'm not afraid of you. If you want to get into a brawl right here on the spot, I say let's go." Her voice was deathly serious; she wasn't bluffing, wasn't trying to defend her ego. She was just angry. She stood her ground, staring him in the eyes defiantly. "So there."

• Brohoof 1

He smirked, and red electricity danced up his horn and exploded, forming a diamond shaped shield, glowing red and he hovered. He lowered his horn. "I'm not going to go too far though. So stand down and this will all be over." he said in a commanding tone, and serious aswell.

Edited by Trixie .
  • Brohoof 2

@Trixie ., @NightmareLuna800

Shade just stood there. She shook her head once again, and let out a sigh. "May I ask why you've even come to Ponyville? Did you simply feel the need to find some mare to pick a fight with, hmm?" She asked, almost mockingly. "And if you've learned anything in the last five minutes, I'd say it ought to be that I will not stand down." The truth was that even Shade herself didn't know what all she was capable of. She hadn't really even attempted to tap into her true power. If this stallion forced her to fight, then perhaps she would try, but the honest truth of the matter was that as angry as she was at the moment, she really had no desire to fight.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Shade rolled her eyes, but felt some relief upon realizing that the situation wasn't going quite where she expected it would. "You do realize Astera is my sister, correct?" She said. "And while she and I may not be all that close, I honestly don't expect she will take your side anyway. Also, my name is Layla. Preferably Shade. So feel free to address me by my name, thank you." She glared at the stallion once again. "For the record, nobody is forcing you to 'deal with me,' I simply wanted you to move out of my way when you so rudely decided to land down here in front of me. It is you who has turned this into a ridiculous fight."

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1

@Chrylestia600

He sighs and puts his shield down but is otherwise still weary. "Never thought you 2 would be sisters honestly, your completely different and don't reassemble each other a tall. You can call me Crystal Cog, Earthly Shade or Obsidian hook, whatever you fancy." he ignored some of her words though.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hoping the drama was over with, Shade let out a breath and finally allowed herself to relax. "Eh... it's really complicated." She said, thinking his words over. "Perhaps I'll talk about it more when I'm more certain I want to share personal secrets with you. Suffice it to say we didn't come from the same mother." She began pacing the area. "When it comes to personalities, though, you'll soon realize her and I are not so different." Shade smirked at him. "Crystal Cog, Obsidian Hook, Earthly Shade? Might I ask how you ended up becoming addressed by three different names? That's... interesting, I suppose. I'm curious." Maybe she wasn't overly fond of him currently, and she really hated the way he kept referring to Blood as a 'thing,' but Shade had to admit... in some way this stallion was beginning to remind her of herself.

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 2

He sighed. "Well, I guess I see your point. I have 3 names because.... one of my comrades called me Crystal Cog, the teachers at the school called me Obsidian Hook and others call me Earthly Shade. Having more than 1 name is a good thing, especically if you try to hide from everypony else and run off, and find a way to make yourself better than everypony else.... I made them PAY for what they did to me.... especially Cali... my gosh.... I miss her... but I hate her... love and hate both... Combined... When you are bullied and tormented, you become like me, you want to destroy everypony else who bullies you, and I did. I broke them mentally and physically, that also gives me my 4th name: Gravity Pull. You can think of how I got that name. I see myself in you. Really, I do." he said calmly.

• Brohoof 2

Techno got up to see he was in the market and the water fountain was pouring water everywhere as the side of it had been completely destroyed by Techno's impact...

TU: Uhhh... I never thought that an apple could be a bomb. That one seemed to be a very powerful one plus it was certainly an extremely random thing to even exist. But of course I can't leave this damage behind and I need to fix it as I'm leaving!

As Techno walked away from the fountain he automatically reversed the impact from earlier and it left the fountain in perfect condition even getting rid of the water that had spilled out. As he was walking through the markets he stopped right behind Blood apon seeing him. Blood also appeared to have just attacked somepony else at an apple stand...

TU: Now destroying a stand with not much effort like that is something they are programmed to do by default. But generally they get more aggressive than that when they are chasing a target like they will not only bust down doors or smash windows but they also can bust through sold brick walls if they get despite enough. But I wonder what he would do if I picked up the destroyed stand and dropped it on him. I'm certain that he would just explode in anger and go on a rampage but still I really need to try this out!

Techno then picked up the destroyed stand and levitated it directly above Blood. then Techno dropped  it on Blood and now blood wasn't even visible in the stand. Techno was now really wondering what would happen next but was thinking that he was going to explode and go on a rampage of destruction...

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

Meanwhile, a light brown Earth Pony was clumsily walking down a road. Spying a sign, he decided to read it. "Ponyville eh? That seems like a place to get help. Besides, it's only a two kilometre walk." The Earth Pony continued  clumsily down the road, hoping to reach Ponyville soon. 

• Brohoof 2

Raven Mystery rode the train to Ponyville, it was a comfortable enough ride and she awed as she saw the train whoosh past the green, healthy, tall and proud trees. The effect of nature having a great effect on her as she was used to the sandy, dusty frontier town of Appaloosa, but with all the rumours and speculation going around that Ponyville was a friendly and welcoming town and very vibrant and active, she had chosen to leave behind the town where a tumbleweed could roll through the centre of town at midday and no pony cared.

Then, Steamer slammed the brakes on, fearing he might overshoot the station platform and it jolted Raven from her seat. Raven banged her small muzzle on the seat ahead and was landed hard on her belly. Then, the train grinded to a halt and Raven sniffled in pain a little, but didn't think any other passenger cared, got up slowly, retrieved her saddlebags and left the train to trot onto Ponyville station.

She thought about going to have words with Steamer as her rump still pained and her sniffles hadn't stopped and as she came from a town that held traditional country values, she did not want to seen as weak, but she hadn't come to Ponyville for an argument and birds chirping in the clear blue skies distracted her from her anguish.

Edited by Rapid Wind
  • Brohoof 2