Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay!

Chrylestia600

He retreated his hoof quickly and answered, "Uh, no. You weren't exactly disturbing me."

He took a glance at Ms. Bridge and sent a respectful nod her way, "I was just worried. I thought serious something must've happened."

@Pr0m4NV14, @CentipedeGhoul, @Orange Sparks

Raven took notice of the Earth pony introducing himself as Cinnamon Spice and added a greeting nod to show she had paid attention, but when the Earth pony said he'd never got her name when he was in the vicinity when she introduced herself to Bride, she was a little annoyed.

Then, another new arrival on scene said "Uh, no, you weren't exactly disturbing me." Took a look at Bridge and added a respectful nod and stated he'd been worried.

"Hay, ya' wouldn't know where the nearest hospital is?" Raven asked in the direction of the newcomer as she thought he might be local and the Earth pony might still need a check-up.

(edited)

@Pr0m4NV14 @Rapid Wind @Orange Sparks

He raised a brow at her accent. Was she somewhere around Appleloosa, or possibly the Emerald Isles? Regardless, a pony was still a pony, and he would be happy to help the both of them, with whatever problem this stallion was dealing with, and judging from his disheveled appearance; he guessed that they were dealing with a lot.

...disheveled appearance. As if Starburst's appearance wasn't disheveled.

"Of course." He nodded and gestured for the three to follow him.

Edited by CentipedeGhoul

Bridge smiles as he listens on, he smiles "Well Ah'm about ter get to the inn so Ah can drop mah things off" he says and takes off his cap to run a hoof through his mane, which was a soft brown and short but shaggy. He chuckles as the ponies got his name wrong and shakes his head "Not that it really bothers me any, but mah name is Bridge, not Bride.. Think the contraption over lakes and rivers..or short for Bridgett" he chuckles "Honestly Ah 'ave no idea what mah ma and pa were thinkin' when they named me" he chuckles and puts his cap back on, "the hospital is back thataways" he says pointing towards the general direction "Maybe we should get Cinnamon there quickly?"

@Pr0m4NV14, @CentipedeGhoul, @Orange Sparks

Raven nodded in agreement, but now wondered if taking Cinnamon to hospital required three ponies. It probably didn't, but the clumsy fall of Cinnamon made her worry and once Cinnamon was being treated and at hospital, she would make an excuse to leave and maybe ask the pony she thought to be a local for a proper tour.

On 03/04/2017 at 8:23 PM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well you probably know me because I probably have already taken you down to the lab for experimentation in your personality. It was probably a while ago I did that but if you don't remember from back then I'm actually the original creator of equestria and not a lot of ponies know about it but the most obvious ones I can point out are the royal sisters. Your story is a very interesting one as you originally came from a video game universe called Minecraft "MLP edition". Your acutely a hostile monster in the game and instead of eating apples you should be chasing, killing andeating other ponies but I seriously don't want you to do that as it would ruin everything here. I can tell you've changed a lot to adapt to this world and that's actually really interesting to me. Ohh and believe it or not I got blasted in earlier by an explosive apple that fell out of the tree!

Techno was looking down at Blood smiling in a very friendly kind of way...

Blood frowned trying to make sense of it. She didn't get very far she got distracted by a apple and picked it up. "Oh ok, so whats a lab" she remarked. That's as far as she had listened too anyway, after that she had been distracted by the apple. She then blinked at him and yawned "I feel like eating somepony's.................. apples" she remarked at him blinking, she wondered if he had any apples.

She liked apples, then ponies. In that order

22 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood frowned trying to make sense of it. She didn't get very far she got distracted by a apple and picked it up. "Oh ok, so whats a lab" she remarked. That's as far as she had listened too anyway, after that she had been distracted by the apple. She then blinked at him and yawned "I feel like eating somepony's.................. apples" she remarked at him blinking, she wondered if he had any apples.

She liked apples, then ponies. In that order

TU: Well obviously a lab is a place where they do experiments with things like the have a chemistry lab in Cantralot high school. I've noticed you seem to be addicted to apples and it's quite interesting how you seem to put apples first but it's really a good thing as it mostly prevents you from attacking other ponies and that's something that would be a total disaster to me as ponies would be getting killed because of you. Maybe we can do some fun stuff together down in the lab plus I can spawn in all the apples you want down there. You'll also get a better idea of what a lab is when you see the equipment down there.

Techno was still in a very happy mood with the intention to try and do farther experimentation on Blood down in the lab to get a better idea on how his behaviour had changed to adapt with the world...

Bridge smiles "So do any of ye have any place ter stay? Like the inn or somethin'? Ah'm staying at the inn myself" he rambles on before shaking his head "Ah forgive me,Ah tend to ramble on sometimes, anyway to answer yer question, Ah don't really know, all Ah know was Ah heard a commotion to find Raven helping Cinnamon up, Ah think the poor fellow had an accident or something"

@Pr0m4NV14, @Orange Sparks, @CentipedeGhoul

"The name's Raven," Raven fumed at Cinnamon not remembering her name as she thought he had heard her introduce herself to Bridge.

Then, noticing the hospital itself, she noticed though in the countryside, the exterior of the building was presentable. Appaloosa lacked a proper hospital with the sheriff's office being the only area with medical equipment, so this was the first time, Raven had laid eyes on a proper hospital. She was impressed and it's size suggested there was room for a good few injured ponies who needed treatment and Raven stood still to admire the building for a bit.

On 09/04/2017 at 3:03 AM, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well obviously a lab is a place where they do experiments with things like the have a chemistry lab in Cantralot high school. I've noticed you seem to be addicted to apples and it's quite interesting how you seem to put apples first but it's really a good thing as it mostly prevents you from attacking other ponies and that's something that would be a total disaster to me as ponies would be getting killed because of you. Maybe we can do some fun stuff together down in the lab plus I can spawn in all the apples you want down there. You'll also get a better idea of what a lab is when you see the equipment down there.

Techno was still in a very happy mood with the intention to try and do farther experimentation on Blood down in the lab to get a better idea on how his behaviour had changed to adapt with the world...

Blood Drops nodded "Ok, so when can we go to this lab?" she asked him blinking, she liked the offer of infinite apples. She blinked at him and moved closer before giving him a lick, she did that to make sure her herd didn't start munching on him. That wouldn't go down well. 

7 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood Drops nodded "Ok, so when can we go to this lab?" she asked him blinking, she liked the offer of infinite apples. She blinked at him and moved closer before giving him a lick, she did that to make sure her herd didn't start munching on him. That wouldn't go down well. 

TU: I'll take you down there now so it's this way!

Techno walked back into the forest to a tree that had a much thicker trunk than the others. A massive door then opened on the tree to lead into a futuristic looking elevator...

TU: Blood! Your coming!?

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I'll take you down there now so it's this way!

Techno walked back into the forest to a tree that had a much thicker trunk than the others. A massive door then opened on the tree to lead into a futuristic looking elevator...

TU: Blood! Your coming!?

I blinked at him and followed before stopping, I had forgotten someone, normally very usual. I snorted loudly before blinking as my filly appeared and began trotting under me. I then continued and trotted towards the elevator "what's this thing? it's shiny" she remarked.

11 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

I blinked at him and followed before stopping, I had forgotten someone, normally very usual. I snorted loudly before blinking as my filly appeared and began trotting under me. I then continued and trotted towards the elevator "what's this thing? it's shiny" she remarked.

TU: Ohh it's an elevator and it will take us down into the lab as the lab is deep underground. It's basically a box that moves up and down through a shaft. Now I guess we should get going then!

Techno then entered the elevator with Blood and pressed a button on the control panel mounted to the wall next to the doors. The doors then closed and the elevator started moving down sounding like a jet engine. Through the window in the back it looked like it was moving extremely fast. It then went down through a massive camber that seemed to only have a ceiling and floor. Everything in there was lined with metal and it was all lit up with strange blue lights. There were also pillars everywhere in there with massive cables connecting the floor to the ceiling. It also took most of the total elevator trip to pass through there.

TU: Blood if you want to see how fast where going you should take a look out the back window. Plus you'll also see what I call the wire cellar. 

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh it's an elevator and it will take us down into the lab as the lab is deep underground. It's basically a box that moves up and down through a shaft. Now I guess we should get going then!

Techno then entered the elevator with Blood and pressed a button on the control panel mounted to the wall next to the doors. The doors then closed and the elevator started moving down sounding like a jet engine. Through the window in the back it looked like it was moving extremely fast. It then went down through a massive camber that seemed to only have a ceiling and floor. Everything in there was lined with metal and it was all lit up with strange blue lights. There were also pillars everywhere in there with massive cables connecting the floor to the ceiling. It also took most of the total elevator trip to pass through there.

TU: Blood if you want to see how fast where going you should take a look out the back window. Plus you'll also see what I call the wire cellar. 

Blood blinked as the button lighted up, she nudged another with her nose and continued to nudge the buttons lighting them all up. Then she pressed the red button which light up and stopped the elevator. She looked outside and frowned "We stopped moving, your things broken" she remarked. She grabbed the alarm button and pulled it off and began munching on the plastic. It wasn't as tasty as a apple anyway.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood blinked as the button lighted up, she nudged another with her nose and continued to nudge the buttons lighting them all up. Then she pressed the red button which light up and stopped the elevator. She looked outside and frowned "We stopped moving, your things broken" she remarked. She grabbed the alarm button and pulled it off and began munching on the plastic. It wasn't as tasty as a apple anyway.

TU: Yep I was thinking that you would naturally do that Blood. But that's why I always come prepared and now I guess I have to control the elevator through my head now.

All the floor indicator display screens then changed to display the message "Remote on" and the elevator started moving again.

TU: It makes sense your program logic isn't 100% perfect and controllable yet as I think you're still adapting to this world. Now that control panel you chewed up you don't need to worry about as I'll just fix that later when your not around. Also that panel is now completely deactivated as the remote control system bypasses it completely.

At this stage the elevator was almost at the main laboratory level...

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yep I was thinking that you would naturally do that Blood. But that's why I always come prepared and now I guess I have to control the elevator through my head now.

All the floor indicator display screens then changed to display the message "Remote on" and the elevator started moving again.

TU: It makes sense your program logic isn't 100% perfect and controllable yet as I think you're still adapting to this world. Now that control panel you chewed up you don't need to worry about as I'll just fix that later when your not around. Also that panel is now completely deactivated as the remote control system bypasses it completely.

At this stage the elevator was almost at the main laboratory level...

Blood let out a yawn and blinked at him, she after all was nocturnal and she decided to go to sleep there and then, since they weren't moving anywhere. Closing her eyes she began to snore conviently blocking off the exit after her light snack. She was rather good at causing problems after all.

1 hour ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood let out a yawn and blinked at him, she after all was nocturnal and she decided to go to sleep there and then, since they weren't moving anywhere. Closing her eyes she began to snore conviently blocking off the exit after her light snack. She was rather good at causing problems after all.

Now Techno had stepped out of the elevator and was walking down the hallway...

TU: This way Blood! Uhh Blood?...

Techno turned around to see Blood already sleeping in the elevator doorway.

TU: You've seriously fallen asleep already... Once again I have to take care of things myself.

Techno then picked up blood with magic and carried him down the hallway to a dorm room that was directly next to the main control room. He placed Blood in bed and walked away backwards looking at Blood smiling. Techno then went to the control room...

TU: Here's my control room of over 30 screens. I haven't been here in a while but I guess I should get to work. No first I need to take a look at Bloods code base and conveniently I was clever enough to place him in one of the beds that as a mind connection sensor system installed in it.

Techno then downloaded a copy of his code base to get a real surprise...

TU: WOW!!! It seems he's developed tons of extra things that zombies aren't naturally programmed in the MLP Minecraft universe. Like he has his own memory system and he's developing a proper intelligence system. It also seems he's only been in equestria for around 5 years now and it's actually very impressive of how much he's changed to adapt to the environment here.

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Now Techno had stepped out of the elevator and was walking down the hallway...

TU: This way Blood! Uhh Blood?...

Techno turned around to see Blood already sleeping in the elevator doorway.

TU: You've seriously fallen asleep already... Once again I have to take care of things myself.

Techno then picked up blood with magic and carried him down the hallway to a dorm room that was directly next to the main control room. He placed Blood in bed and walked away backwards looking at Blood smiling. Techno then went to the control room...

TU: Here's my control room of over 30 screens. I haven't been here in a while but I guess I should get to work. No first I need to take a look at Bloods code base and conveniently I was clever enough to place him in one of the beds that as a mind connection sensor system installed in it.

Techno then downloaded a copy of his code base to get a real surprise...

TU: WOW!!! It seems he's developed tons of extra things that zombies aren't naturally programmed in the MLP Minecraft universe. Like he has his own memory system and he's developing a proper intelligence system. It also seems he's only been in equestria for around 5 years now and it's actually very impressive of how much he's changed to adapt to the environment here.

Blood woke up and glanced at the sheets and then the room, she didn't like them. They were too masculine for her taste. She got up and trotted out of the room and into the adjourning room before smiling, pink was a better colour, it suited her mane more. She then climbed into the bed and fell asleep for another hour or so. When she woke up she was thirsty. So she trotted over to the fridge and opened it, she saw several cans, which would be a slight issue since she couldn't open them with magic.

She instead took them into the bathroom, put the plug in the bath, and then promptly crushed the cans releasing there contents. After she had opened enough cans to slightly fill the bath, did she begin to drink them. That was better then simply drinking out of the toilet. It also wasn't very lady like either. She was also now hungry, so she went back to the fridge. It did have some food in it which was good, though this time they were in packets.

She didn't get normal ponies, why trap the food in the first place, just shove it all open into one small space, that normally worked. She then ripped open the packets of sandwiches and rolls and began eating them. When she had finished she put what she hadn't eaten back into the fridge. She then put the empty cans back into the fridge as well. Since she might need to use the bath later.

After doing all that, Blood was bored. She found several books and sat on the bed, before beginning to eat the pages. 

5 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood woke up and glanced at the sheets and then the room, she didn't like them. They were too masculine for her taste. She got up and trotted out of the room and into the adjourning room before smiling, pink was a better colour, it suited her mane more. She then climbed into the bed and fell asleep for another hour or so. When she woke up she was thirsty. So she trotted over to the fridge and opened it, she saw several cans, which would be a slight issue since she couldn't open them with magic.

She instead took them into the bathroom, put the plug in the bath, and then promptly crushed the cans releasing there contents. After she had opened enough cans to slightly fill the bath, did she begin to drink them. That was better then simply drinking out of the toilet. It also wasn't very lady like either. She was also now hungry, so she went back to the fridge. It did have some food in it which was good, though this time they were in packets.

She didn't get normal ponies, why trap the food in the first place, just shove it all open into one small space, that normally worked. She then ripped open the packets of sandwiches and rolls and began eating them. When she had finished she put what she hadn't eaten back into the fridge. She then put the empty cans back into the fridge as well. Since she might need to use the bath later.

After doing all that, Blood was bored. She found several books and sat on the bed, before beginning to eat the pages. 

At this point Techno had fallen asleep again in the control room. He then started to sleepwalk as he then started typing in a spawn item command into the console. It ended up being a command to spawn apples in the bedroom where Blood was and it would only spawn one apple every time it was run. But the only issue was that Techno was spamming the enter button on his keyboard and that was also spamming Blood with apples...

TU: Appes are the best and we need the whole universe to be that way! By pressing this button trillions of times...

It still took Techno a while to wake up and realise what he was doing...