Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice Of Life Roleplay!

Chrylestia600

Hiya, everypony!

This is an open-world slice of life roleplay with @NightmareLuna800 and I. Feel free to join in! We love roleplaying with a variety of characters, and there's no limit to how many people will be accepted. So, be whoever you want, and do whatever you want! (So long as it basically flows with whatever is currently going on). However, please be certain you have been accepted in the OOC thread before joining, or we will reluctantly be forced to kick you from the roleplay.

Note: If you have been accepted in the OOC, it is recommended and requested that you follow this thread in order to be aware of when it gets replies.

Here's a link to the OOC thread if you wish to join in:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/163730-ooc-slice-of-life-roleplay-ooc/#entry4831057

Have fun! :D

Edited by Chrylestia600

The tall and dark Unicorn stallion emerges from the treeline, his purple eyes observe the ponies of Ponyville from a distance, being careful not to be spotted, his black crystal armour does glint slightly in the sunlight though, he holds a spear but it is lowered. He is thinking and his hooked horn is sure to draw some interesting attention. 

• Brohoof 3

The little black coated filly fluttered down to the ground looking at the little village. "Ponyville" It was a stupid name, or at least she thought so. But what ever...  She shook herself a little wincing up at the sun. She still haden't really adjusted to the whole 'daylight' thing. But it was really not a question anymore. She needed to go shopping and she was hopping that this was a better option then Canterlot so she started to slow make her way into town, tucking her wings neatly, she might have tried to hide the batwings, but that would just look more awkward. And after all according to her bother she really didn't need to hide them. but her experience in Canterlot so far didn't really reflect that.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Techno had randomly fallen asleep on the job again and this time he woke up on the edge of the everfree forest not far from ponyville. What was really strange is that he somehow got his front right leg stuck inside a tree trunk in his sleep...

TU: Uhh... I think it's about time I get back to work and AHH!!! How did I put my leg inside this tree!? Plus I'm exposed out here as I'm also not far from ponyville and I can see it in the distance. Hopefully nobody has seen me yet but for now I just need to get my leg out of this tree and get back to the lab.

He then pulled his leg out of the tree also cutting the tree down in the process as it destroyed a section of the tree trunk. It made a lot of noise. Now a strange pony with bat wings noticed him in the distance...  

• Brohoof 2

Void was in his own small home, small yet peaceful, calming and very isolated, for several reasons of course. His home was situated on the opposing side of the Everfree to Ponyville in a small field clearing, unless somepony was inside the clearing they wouldn't be able to see the quaint little paradise he had created from what was once a shamble and abandoned cottage. 

His large pink, almost compound eyes darted around his room quickly as he tackled a pillow in his idiotic fashion he was known for.

"Ahah! Take that pillow scum! Hmmm... I truly am bored, maybe I'll visit the Everfree and try and find that little snake again? I will tame him one day..."

Weekly Void was taking his own journeys to the Everfree and chuckling to himself all the while as he hunted for a small green snake, he has taken to calling it 'Slithers' due to his second name being Crawler, it felt quite fitting, he adorned his battle damaged magenta armour and trotted out his homes door and into the Everfree on a snake hunt to occupy his bored mind.

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

He then pulled his leg out of the tree also cutting the tree down in the process as it destroyed a section of the tree trunk. It made a lot of noise. Now a strange pony with bat wings noticed him in the distance... 

(You've doomed us all ^^, don't worry we only eat fruit, unless we get hungry ^^)

Blood Drops blinked at snorted to the rest of her herd at the strange noise, the loud *Crash* sound. Being a Zombie pony she was a very curious thing. She was also rather instinctive as well, her mind turned from eating and instead went towards what had caused the sound. She twitched her ear and then began trotting towards it, being the lead female or matriarch to many, the rest of her herd followed suit. It didn't take her long to get towards the source of the noise, she found it, a apple tree that had been pushed over, she frowned. She liked apples.

She began to eat some apples that had fallen of the tree, her herd now blocking the whole path into ponyville. That wasn't going to go down with the locals. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

(You've doomed us all ^^, don't worry we only eat fruit, unless we get hungry ^^)

Blood Drops blinked at snorted to the rest of her herd at the strange noise, the loud *Crash* sound. Being a Zombie pony she was a very curious thing. She was also rather instinctive as well, her mind turned from eating and instead went towards what had caused the sound. She twitched her ear and then began trotting towards it, being the lead female or matriarch to many, the rest of her herd followed suit. It didn't take her long to get towards the source of the noise, she found it, a apple tree that had been pushed over, she frowned. She liked apples.

She began to eat some apples that had fallen of the tree, her herd now blocking the whole path into ponyville. That wasn't going to go down with the locals. 

Techno raised his head out of a bush behind the destroyed tree to see a zombie eating away at the apples...

TU: I believe that's that foreign zombie that came from the Minecraft MLP edition universe. It's really strange for him to eat apples as in Minecraft he shouldn't be doing that as he insisted should be attacking and eating other ponies that are zombies. But I guess he really enjoys fruit now as he's simply adapted to this universe and he's been stuck here for possibly years. Now I've gota get moving!

Techno started to quietly climb out of the bush until an apple fell into the bush making quite a noise as it landed on a pile of twigs. He then froze there looking at the zombie...

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno raised his head out of a bush behind the destroyed tree to see a zombie eating away at the apples...

TU: I believe that's that foreign zombie that came from the Minecraft MLP edition universe. It's really strange for him to eat apples as in Minecraft he shouldn't be doing that as he insisted should be attacking and eating other ponies that are zombies. But I guess he really enjoys fruit now as he's simply adapted to this universe and he's been stuck here for possibly years. Now I've gota get moving!

Techno started to quietly climb out of the bush until an apple fell into the bush making quite a noise as it landed on a pile of twigs. He then froze there looking at the zombie...

Blood looked at him and moved closer, until she was within striking distance of him. Then she scooped up the apple and began eating it, ignoring him. She only ate ponies when she couldn't find anything else to eat, they were rather hard to stomach.

• Brohoof 2

Astera stood by a fount in the center of Ponyville. Surrounding it, a park where ponies averagely take walks, do picnics, sit and talk, or so on. And that was exactly the reason why Astera had chosen this specific area to settle down. She was trying to sell some apples to make bits. Of course, she didn't grow these apples, she stole them from a farm a distance away. Which it was very easy to do at night, due to Astera's dark mix of colors, so she did it fairly often. For both treats and selling. Today, to Astera's misfortune, her dark colors, red eyes, and fangs seemed to draw away the ponies near her. Which made it nearly impossible to sell anything whatsoever. "Ugh.." Astera says to herself. "These ponies and light... Why can't they deal with anything dark!" Astera mumbled to herself. "Idiots.." She said. And louder than she wanted, apparently loud enough for a nearby pony to hear and give a passing glare. Which didn't help her attempts at selling apples. "Alright.." Astera said, thinking. "I might need to find someone who is more experienced at this than I am."

• Brohoof 2

Silvermoon sat up from his bed, his blue and silver mane messy, his amber colored eyes drooped. He had been up late last night, summoning new creatures that cost a lot of magic. His head sore, he groaned as he slid out of his bed, dragging the sheets with him. He sighed,

"Great...woke up early...again," he said.

• Brohoof 2

@NightmareLuna800

Crystal Cog noticed a rather strange pony, one that seemed really out of place, he silently listened to her, hopping from roof to roof silently. "Dark you say?" he said as he teleported infront of her, she noticed his hooked horn, his dark purple eyes and his dark crystal armour, he certainly didn't seem like a normal pony for sure.

• Brohoof 2

Layla Shade wandered the streets of Ponyville, admittedly enjoying the daylight as she took in the sights around her. Shade generally favored night over day, but that honestly had more to do with the fact that she didn't like being around other ponies much and there were a whole lot less of them outside during the evening. Today, there was something about the sunlight that made her feel more energetic; more alive.

However, perhaps she was feeling this way today because she'd chosen not to be herself. Before wandering outside, Shade had taken on the form of a black female earth pony with purple hair, instead of venturing out in her true form. For once, she just didn't feel like being an outcast right now. And shape-shifting into an entirely new body was the only way to avoid that, she figured.

Shade hadn't seen her sister all morning, and wondered what Astera was currently up to. Sure enough, as Shade made her way to the fountain in the center of Ponyville, she spotted Astera off in the distance. What in Equestria is she doing? Shade wondered as she stopped in her tracks, gazing at her sister and attempting to make sense of why Astera would be sitting here of all places with a bag of- likely stolen- apples. But upon further inspection, she soon realized that her sister was actually selling them. Or, was trying to. And failing, it seemed.

Shade smirked, then wandered up to Astera, glancing down at the bag of apples and then at her sister. "How much?" She asked. Lucky for her, due to Shade's choice of appearance today, Astera wouldn't know that her first customer was actually just her sister.

• Brohoof 1

Silver headed to the fridge, opened it with a yawn and realized something...

"Oh no...I forgot to get milk yesterday..." he trotted over to his front door,

"...plus I need to grab a few other things...so..." he opened his door,

"...off to the marketplace,"

He trotted along the path, smiling and waving to anypony who greeted him, he was tired, but this trip couldn't wait...he needed his cereal. The place was cramped, everypony was out and he knew it would take some time before he got home so he shrugged his shoulders and slowly made his way through the crowd.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood looked at him and moved closer, until she was within striking distance of him. Then she scooped up the apple and began eating it, ignoring him. She only ate ponies when she couldn't find anything else to eat, they were rather hard to stomach.

Techno was quite puzzled by Blood not going after him and expect eating the apple...

TU: Now that's really strange of how he didn't target me and instead went for that apple. He would most definitely attack me if I hit him as that's exactly what zombies in the MLP Minecraft universe are programmed to do. But he would have a very metallic and shocking time if he tried to bite into me! I'm actually now thinking I should get him down to the lab to see how his original code base had been modified by the environment of this world. But first I should probably get him to attack me and I'm going to do it with this stick that appeared behind me!

Techno then picked up the stick with magic and poked Blood on the side of the head with it in attempt to try and get him to attack...

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was quite puzzled by Blood not going after him and expect eating the apple...

TU: Now that's really strange of how he didn't target me and instead went for that apple. He would most definitely attack me if I hit him as that's exactly what zombies in the MLP Minecraft universe are programmed to do. But he would have a very metallic and shocking time if he tried to bite into me! I'm actually now thinking I should get him down to the lab to see how his original code base had been modified by the environment of this world. But first I should probably get him to attack me and I'm going to do it with this stick that appeared behind me!

Techno then picked up the stick with magic and poked Blood on the side of the head with it in attempt to try and get him to attack...

(Poking a zombie while its eating, doesn't end well. It either eats you, or mates with you XD)

Unfortunately for Techno, Blood wasn't a stallion, she was a mare. She blinked at Techno as he poked her and moved closer to him giving him a sniff, she got it. He wanted to join her herd. She would allow that, she began licking him, the rest of the herd began joining in, they were very friendly after all, and only got annoyed if you were too violent. 

Blood Didn't like the metal pony taste, and she had already demolished the apple tree and was getting hungry again, she began walking down the path towards ponyville.

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 2

The young bat-mare blinked at the odd noise and what she was pretty sure was a conversation going on not all that far away from her, but resided that it sounded a bit silly for her likely. Instead keeping her mind on the matter at hand. Shopping... And it was this or Canterlot, while canterlot had more shops and more to chose from, it also had more ponies and high prices, and it was a enjoyable enough flight down to ponyville.

She made her way into the little village looking around and pausing as she crossed a bridge across a small stream giving a heavy breath before heading on into ponyville.

• Brohoof 2

"Hello there.. Sir?"Astera says, rather surprised by how much this stallion was different than everypony else around him. She glanced the stallion up and down, while trying to think of where he might have come from. "Forgive me for being nosy, but where are you from? You look a bit out of place here in Ponyville." Astera says, giving one more quick look at the stallion before turning to the purple haired mare beside her. "Sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am, that will be two bits, please." Astera says, noticing the pony's dark colors. "Glad to see some ponies who appriciate the dark like I do." Astera says, looking from the stallion to the purple haired mare to her right.

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

"Hello there.. Sir?"Astera says, rather surprised by how much this stallion was different than everypony else around him. She glanced the stallion up and down, while trying to think of where he might have come from. "Forgive me for being nosy, but where are you from? You look a bit out of place here in Ponyville. Astera says, giving one more quick look at the stallion before turning to the purple haired mare beside her. "Sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am, that will be two bits, please." Astera says, noticing the pony's dark colors. "Glad to see some ponies who appriciate the dark like I do." Astera says, looking from the stallion to the purple haired mare to her right.

Blood Drops blinked at her and smiles. She sniffed a apple and blinked at her "Can I have.... Free?" she asked politely.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

Blood Drops blinked at her and smiles. She sniffed a apple and blinked at her "Can I have.... Free?" she asked politely.

"Well..." Astera says, glancing into her apple bag. "Let's face it, Astera, you aren't going to sell these anyway" She thinks to herself. "One, only one, ma'am, I need the bits right now. Consider this the luckiest day of your life. Cause only one out of a million get this kind of offer from me." Astera says, lifting an apple with her magic and setting it in front of the green pony. She then looks over the pony curiously. "Are you homeless or something?? You look a little.. I don't know, beat up." 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

@NightmareLuna800

He rolled his eyes. "I never usually stay in one place, I usually hang out by caves and secluded places, but last night I felt like coming here I guess, you too look out of place here"

"Not the first time I've heard that about me before" Astera says, sighing. "So you are kind of a loner then? A solo kind of stallion?" Astera says, now curious to learn a little more about the stallion standing in front of her.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

@NightmareLuna800

"Wel, indeed I am. I never usually stick around others, but since you seem rather interesting I will stick around, I have nothing else better to do currently. Other than..." he stopped speaking, sounded like he had a secret.

"Fine with me. But what else do you have to do exactly? Sounds like you cut your mind before you could finish that sentence." Astera says, giving a small smirk, aware that he deliberately cut his sentence to hide something.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Trixie . said:

@NightmareLuna800

He let out a frustrated sigh and paced around for a few moments. "How can I trust you? Why should I trust you? Its something ponies don't usually like, and something often forbidden." 

"Maybe because I don't feel a need to tell anypony else, unless you do something that really irritates me." Astera says, giving a somewhat mischievous but trustworthy smile. "Besides, you say this is often forbidden, right? I want to see exactly why, I'm sure it can't be that bad." 

• Brohoof 1