Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mobile site glitch

Courageous Thunder Dash

So, for the past few days, whenever I pull up the site on my phone, it's on the full version and reverts to mobile as usual. However, whenever I try to go back to full, it just brings me back to the top of the page. I look on the URL and there's a "#" at the end of the link. 

So it goes from 

https://mlpforums.com/

to 

https://mlpforums.com/#

which doesn't do anything. 

Is this a coding issue or an issue with the platform overall? It's a real nuisance because before this, I could go to the full site just by pressing the button once. 

Which browser are you using on your phone at this moment?

I'm currently checking on my own phone to see if I can change to Full Version like normal, but the specifics of which browser are you using would help a lot.

As a web developer myself, this is normal in some circumstances. The # just basically indicates you clicked a hyperlink that has no page attached to it, so it won't take you anywhere. It's if the hyperlink is being used as an interactive button on the page it's on. If it didn't have a hash, it would display as standard text and not a link, so it wouldn't be clickable.

If the link is supposed to take you somewhere, then it's a problem. If it pops something up on the screen or does something, then it's normal. :D

Which browser are you using on your phone at this moment?

I'm currently checking on my own phone to see if I can change to Full Version like normal, but the specifics of which browser are you using would help a lot.

I tried on both Safari and Chrome. Issue is present on both platforms. Both are up to date.