Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just wondering who's going to Bronycon 2017?

Violet_S

So yeah pretty much what the topic says, who's going to Bronycon 2017.. cause I'm going and its going to be my first time and since I'm going alone I would love to meet new people and make some new friends.. it would be a nice thing to look forward to 

...also I would love it if someone could keep me company while being there  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I have a room booked there and I'm looking for a roommate if anypony wants to share. I will spend all Friday getting autographs. Then I will see what kinds of panels there are. I usually spend a lot of time playing games.

• Brohoof 1

I wish i could go to BronyCon but sadly i don't think that will be possible for awhile. I cant really see me being able to convince my dad to let me drive across the country to go to a pony convention. The topic in itself feels awkward to bring up to him. Perhaps when i have my own vehicle and money i will go to a ponycon but that is going to be for some years. Hopefully BronyCon will still be a thing by the time i can go. 

Sad to say, no. Too far away and I can't afford it this year. I haven't always had the best luck with conventions, but I would like to go if it were feasible. I wouldn't be able to fit it in time-wise either. Oh well, maybe next time.  :mellow:  

Hopefully, I love making the trip and I have been to two, this will more so come down to rooming situation and if I am working at the time... its up in the air as it stands... but undetermined... if so, it will be a year of no merch :/

I would love to go, and I actually might. But it just is too far away from where I live, but a lot of changes are happening currently so it could be possible. Though I most likely wouldn't know until a month before the con happens, which I would think means that the hotels would already be booked. Not to mention my parents don't know I'm a brony, which would make explaining why a bunch of full grown men are watching a children's show kind of hard. I would most likely spend most of my time buying merch anyways! <3  :D

Edited by MintTiramisu

I would love to attend Bronycon one year but it's extremely hard for me to do so as I live all the way in Melbourne Australia and it's going to cost me close to $10,000 to go to the event. Plus it's currently impossible because of my current family situation but I probably will go to Bronycon in around five years from now. :)

I think they've funded it for every year before 2025.

I can't go to the 2017 one because I'm too young, and it's too far for my parents to fly there

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, Violet_S said:

So yeah pretty much what the topic says, who's going to Bronycon 2017.. cause I'm going and its going to be my first time and since I'm going alone I would love to meet new people and make some new friends.. it would be a nice thing to look forward to 

...also I would love it if someone could keep me company while being there  :adorkable:

I will keep you company if you want.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Where can I find you?

Well idk at the moment since I've never been there before but we can stay in touch and we can think of a place 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Violet_S said:

Well idk at the moment since I've never been there before but we can stay in touch and we can think of a place 

Get your badge Thursday night. If you try to do it Friday then you will take all day and you will miss stuff. I spend all Friday getting autographs. I assume you can check your updates on your phone? 

54 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Get your badge Thursday night. If you try to do it Friday then you will take all day and you will miss stuff. I spend all Friday getting autographs. I assume you can check your updates on your phone? 

Pretty sure I can