Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, everypony!

Traitorous Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

For starters, I am a music lover and listen to both nightcore and regular music. I have a channel that does nightcore as well if I'm not sure if people will dislike me for that tbh... but I only do it for the fun, despite it not appealing to everypony here.

Second, I love RD's personality, while she is now getting better as the show moves along, its been awesome to know she can be brought down on her egotistical ways. I believe the first step is to accept when you have flaws and to... um... improve on them, yeah... 

You see, I haven't been the best friend in the whole world, but I do try my best to make my friends feel like family. I'm trying to change as best I can so people will actually like me... I hope you all will help me in my endeavor.

• Brohoof 7

Hello Nightcore, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 2

Hate because of hobbies? I believe you've experienced some bad stuff in the past, right?

Anyway don't you worry, you totally should be fine there. If not, shame on the person who will dislike you like this.  :-P

Nightcore isn't bad to be honest, so that makes me wonder. Listening to pony-music sounds even more dangerous if you know what I mean. Now that's something, that others would dislike me for.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Hate because of hobbies? I believe you've experienced some bad stuff in the past, right?

Anyway don't you worry, you totally should be fine there. If not, shame on the person who will dislike you like this.  :-P

Nightcore isn't bad to be honest, so that makes me wonder. Listening to pony-music sounds even more dangerous if you know what I mean. Now that's something, that others would dislike me for.  :twi:

Yes, pretty bad people... 

When I first started, I had people saying I was no good, illiterate, delete my channel, etc. All because they hated my hobby and for once i thought about doing so. But after a friend told me to never take their bs, I decided against it. 

Since then I've not trusted anyone on feedback until i restarted everything and started nailing nightcore after about a month later. Coming here might make things easier.

• Brohoof 1

Hey ForLifeNightcore :) Welcome to the forums,

full.gif

Although I'm not the worlds biggest fan of the genre, I'd love to check out your youtube channel and have a listen :) I do have a few favorites that I really like! ( Welcome To The Club, from my time in OSU comes to mind). There's a good portion of Nightcore on Pony.FM and I'm fairly sure you can upload your own work there too if it fits the criteria.

I'm certain that people won't dislike you here because of your tastes in music, I get the impression that you've had some mean people in the past make fun of you for your hobbies and interests. It's safe to say that us here aren't going to be like that.

I'm sure you're going to make some friends here, Once we get to know you, I believe that the community would be more than willing to help you in your endeavor and make you part of our big family!

With that In Mind, I hope you have an awesome time here, and find plentiful friends :) If you ever need anything or just want to check! Please don't hesitate to send me a pm (Especially if it's a new NightCore Track). 

See you around!

~Frozen

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, pretty bad people... 

When I first started, I had people saying I was no good, illiterate, delete my channel, etc. All because they hated my hobby and for once i thought about doing so. But after a friend told me to never take their bs, I decided against it. 

Since then I've not trusted anyone on feedback until i restarted everything and started nailing nightcore after about a month later. Coming here might make things easier.

Oh, Youtube community is pretty hostile and immature, so most of the time it's better to just ignore negative comments. No matter how hard you'll try, there always will be either haters or trolls, that can demotivate you.

Though I really wonder, from what I know, nightcore isn't something, that is hated. Even pony-related music is doing fine and now that has a strict target audience. Perhaps there is something else they didn't like? Youtube community is full of secrets...

Anyway, sorry to hear you've experienced bad stuff. Here on the forums, you'll not get random hate comments with no constructive feedback, as doing this is against the rules. If anybody will be offensive towards you, just report it to staff. That's something, that Youtube doesn't really have, hence everybody tries to shine on the internet.  :twi:

Also I've noticed, that you've deleted you channel ~ I hope everything is okay.

Hey ForLifeNightcore :) Welcome to the forums,

sig-4833949.full.gif

Although I'm not the worlds biggest fan of the genre, I'd love to check out your youtube channel and have a listen :) I do have a few favorites that I really like! ( Welcome To The Club, from my time in OSU comes to mind). There's a good portion of Nightcore on Pony.FM and I'm fairly sure you can upload your own work there too if it fits the criteria.

I'm certain that people won't dislike you here because of your tastes in music, I get the impression that you've had some mean people in the past make fun of you for your hobbies and interests. It's safe to say that us here aren't going to be like that.

I'm sure you're going to make some friends here, Once we get to know you, I believe that the community would be more than willing to help you in your endeavor and make you part of our big family!

With that In Mind, I hope you have an awesome time here, and find plentiful friends :) If you ever need anything or just want to check! Please don't hesitate to send me a pm (Especially if it's a new NightCore Track). 

See you around!

~Frozen

I'm happy people like to hear them, but the worst part i can't add any flare to them since.