Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you live with in ponyville

llamalauncher

If you were a pony in ponyville, who would you live with?

Would you live on your own or would you live another canon character (no oc)

For example, If I lived in ponyville I would live on sweet apple acres, or rarity's boutique, or on the street with scootaloo jk.

Lets just pretend these ponies are ok with random ponies wanting to live with them.

Pretty sure it would be with Twilight or with Fluttershy :D

I second that. Twilight and Fluttershy are pretty much the only options for me. The rest of them with their personalities are too much for me to bear. 

• Brohoof 1

I second that. Twilight and Fluttershy are pretty much the only options for me. The rest of them with their personalities are too much for me to bear. 

Yep AJ and RD would be kind of difficult to live with, Rarity is just ..too much for me, Pinkie is nice and all but she's way too hyper sometimes. 

Edited by Violet_S
  • Brohoof 1

Yep AJ and RD would be kind of difficult to live with, Rarity is just ..too much for me, Pinkie is nice and all but she's way too hyper sometimes. 

I like the calm down to earth personalities of Twilight and Fluttershy. They are much more collected and i feel i could sit down and just have a peaceful conversation discussing life with them while sipping on some hot tea.

• Brohoof 1

I like the calm down to earth personalities of Twilight and Fluttershy. They are much more collected and i feel i could sit down and just have a peaceful conversation discussing life with them while sipping on some hot tea.

Yeah ^.^ same here.. the others are good at conversations as well but not as much as those two 

• Brohoof 1

I would say either twilight or Fluttershy I could easily see myself getting up in the morning in twilights castle, walking to the kitchen to make some cereal and running into spike fixing some gems to eat we would exchange good mornings and sit down to eat then twilight would enter moments later still tired and mutters good morning while getting herself some breakfast

• Brohoof 1

Either Twilight and Starlight in the castle, or just Fluttershy. On one hand, I'd die of happiness living in a castle with a massive library and very down to earth residents, but I would also love the peaceful vibes of Fluttershy's cottage at the edge of the forest.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking most likely near Fluttershy, since her place has good Feng Shui. It is right on the edge of Everfree, an ideal place for Zhan Zhuang, overall an excellent place for training and relaxation in general.

I would probably try to get my own house though, since her place is pretty jammed with all these animals of hers.

By myself probably. I am not too fond of living under anyone else's roof. I would be open to a room mate, but I can be rather picky about those around me.

Of the mane 6 I would live with Twilight if I did go that route, she has tons of room to spare so I could probably keep to myself pretty easily without getting in her way.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie would most likely kill me (not the bad way, but she has too much party power^^) and I'm not into fashion like Rarity. I like to sleep in (so now Applejack) and Fluttershy has too many animals.

Would only leave Dashie (kind of awkward to live with your most favourite pony^^) and Twilight. I also like books^^ So I would either live with Twilight or Dashie (and might end up trying to date her:-p )

I would prefer to live alone, but I would need somewhere to stay temporarily before that could be done. For that, I would choose Twilight's castle, since I'm sure there is a lot of space not being used there.