Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you live with in ponyville

llamalauncher

• 1 year later...
On 3/20/2017 at 3:51 PM, djdashie3 said:

vinyl scratch! With non stop dubstep all night long and because she's my favorite pony that or with rainbow dash but she does not have a house? Only one cloud

Dash still lives in Cloudsdale and only Pegasi get cloudwalk, so that wouldn't work if I didn't have wings. Also she only has one bed... well.. maybe that's not a bad thing ;)

I could room with Flutters too. Then the only trick is getting Discord to stop panicking about me trying to steal her.

I would live with Fluttershy just to feel her feathery wings and that scarf of a tail around myself 

So soft and warm

30 minutes ago, Flutterbat3939 said:

You know me! Fluttershy and I would lead a wonderful married life together. :fluttershy:

Don't forget to feel that soft scarf like tail

• Brohoof 1

I would live in Twilight's castle of course! So many rooms and books to share! Such an amazing host! That would be SO AWESOME!!! /)^o^(\

But it could also be interesting to live with Lyra. Ok, I'm a pony there but I was human! There's so many things that could be talked with her! A bit of intercultural sharing would be great!

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely stay with Rarity at her boutique! What could be better than being around all that creativity, style and fabulousness? Rarity and I would both value the balance between tidiness and 'controlled chaos,' and would have an understanding of when it's time to relax and when it's time to get things done. It would be a perfect match.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...