Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thinking of making shitposts and ytps or similar.

Lil Pip

I made one ages ago but it has drug content from Breaking Bad, so yeah, also a suicide joke using a segment from Breaking Bad.

Details:

I guess it was dry sorta humor a chunk of it. Idk.

I only took some scenes here and there and separated them from similar themes or associations. I had multiple intro segments in the intro for instance, same with the credits. I took scenes from the first episodes of several series, and used similar tropes. Like, Death Note and Breaking Bad had a police thing on tv, Bleach and Attack on Titan had the kid(s) arriving home. Bleach and Death Note had an ominous mysterious sorta segment near the start.

Then I put some funny bits together for the middle. After the closing I had a 'next time' segment, which is basically Kira laughing and saying the whole world is watching (only like 5 views of it were not mine, is the humor, that its not popular.) and Kira saying he is going to show the world, and such.

I have a few shitpost ideas for mlp/ppg (og)/Star vs the forces of evil.

But I only knew one technique for sony vegas 13, and otherwise just cutting n pasting clips from movie maker before. But Sony Vegas 13 is superior load times and smoother per frame editing and doesn't close with dozens of edits making it lag (I assume) etc.

I don't know enough transitions.

I also wanted to make an MLG Starcraft 2 parody montage thing. Having stutter-stepping marines with the standard squeakers screaming and hitmarkers n GET NO SCOPED stuff lol.

Fam loves to interrupt me throughout the day tho, and insists I go to the gym near-daily. 

Also, it is fun to make this stuff but it takes hours, and when I learned how to have a pic follow a face or such on sony vegas 13 prepping for undertale shitposts really, but that took me a while and I messed it up, almost had to go frame by frame in a transitional shot, which takes a bit of patience.

And I know this is nothing compared to what others can do but I just wanna mess around and post low tier stuff.

The problem is youtube loves to take stuff down, I had to upload it to dailymotion.

So idk if this hobby is worth doing, it'd be fun and stuff but whats the point, its not as chaotic as other ytps, its not going to be as popular.

But I guess if I produce stuff I can enjoy maybe others might enjoy it too, and ehh. Well I have 28 subs for next to nothing. Forget why I stopped doing it. Probably got interested in Fallout 3 and stuff, and read Fallout Equestria around then, or idk.

I am an adult, is this the best use of my time? lol

Anyways, movie maker is simpler and I wouldn't have to relearn it even if its a hassle, it'd probably be worth learning sony vegas 13 tho, but the more complicated works get the more time it will take anyways so it might not be worth it I guess.

Also I think I like simple associative transitions. Its not something others do as far as I know. Prolly gotta keep it shorter and less drawn out tho.

*sigh* but then if its short why would people wanna transition over to daily motion to watch it? 

Granted its really only the anime companies usually that are harsh, well, from what i have seen, others do sometimes too so I think after my other vid was taken down I wouldnt wanna risk it anymore.

Oops kinda forgot the whole point of why I came here

Ahem:

What kinda name do you think I should use, for those minimalist styled ytps? Maybe its not 'transformative' enough so maybe they would get taken down. Also I may wanna post trippy stuff, more than the humor ytps can be. Like, flashes of dozens of scenes with no explanation, for those ones, but for humor I would actually have it make more transitional sense.

But yeah, what kinda name would fit? Idk.

Edited by Lil Pip