Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc "Life on the Road" OOC (Private)

Raven Rawne

@@C. Thunder Dash,

I could use some more info about your interest, and a link to the OC/desc. in post. Are you interested in joining up the current one, or start another 1x1? What are you looking for in this RP (I mean are you interested in some particular turn of it, like, forming a band of "travelling problem solvers" for example)?

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Hmm, dunno really, A big city racer and a wandering tree hugger? How do you want to keep them together, outside from dire circumstances that will inevitably pass after a while? I just don't see it working, but if you have a plan, then do tell me.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Hmm, dunno really, A big city racer and a wandering tree hugger? How do you want to keep them together, outside from dire circumstances that will inevitably pass after a while? I just don't see it working, but if you have a plan, then do tell me.

Nitro's not only a street racer, he's a off-road pony as well...so...it can work. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Natural Order's life is, basically, an Open World RPG without the main quest. She goes where she please, gathers stuff, does odd jobs, sometimes shoots something for pay, and just lives the way she wants nearly all year round.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nitro, when he's out of town, either travels to a new race destination, or trains in the wild? Sure, they can meet somewhere, maybe she'll help him spend the night after a wild storm that blew from over Everfree Forest. But then? They can travel to his destination together, if he's in no hurry. Aaaand their ways part. At least that's how I see it for now. I'm looking for a way to make it work, believe me, but I just don't see it yet.

(edited)

@@P-Jay, @@Moon Dancer.,

Alright guys, since we'll hit the first goal soon, I want to hear yout ideas on what blocks the traffic. My ideas include:

- rock slide

- pony made barricare

- pony made barricade with a camp of thugs nearby, tracks will lead the "heroes" to them

- pony made barricade, guarded by bandits who allow passage after taking whatthey want.

- a creacure dug a channel right across it, something burrowed into a cliff on the path's side and made the road itself impossible to traverse in it's current state. The culprit may still be around and put up a fight. (I think of a wurm type monster)

Most scenarios revolve around rolling dem sleeves and putting the road back in decens shape. I would appreciate that, if we do chose something like that, that Your toons don't just cast a spell and call it a day. Honest work can be a buddying experience.

Also, even though the obstacle should be reached around mid day on the next day, Natural will want to walk it's entire length, which will end on the late morning of yet another day, and head back.

Edited by Raven Rawne
  • Brohoof 1

@@P-Jay,

Just a reminder that it's your turn.

Also, meet our lil' friend Wurmy the Forest Wurm:

stf38_gorgerWurm.jpg

He's around 20 metres long, 1,5 meters in diameter, the red part is unarmored and actually rather squishy. He has eyes but sees porly, depending on surprise attacks from underground as he senses the prey getting close to his ambush site. Meaning the road. The grey parts are heavy armoured in chitin carapce, so you need armor piercing weaponry to put some iron in his tiny brain. Unless you do this the hero way and impale his palate upwards.

Also, this is epic and I would love to put it somewhere in Hayseed Swamps, all overgrown with vines and stuff. Maybe not as large though.

ancient_threshold_by_samburley.png

• Brohoof 1

..................Yooooooooooo that turtle thing reminds me of that mountain mimic. 

1370b3615a2551cfa32cf051aa56d964.jpg

Also, sorry, I chose kind've a poor time to start RP'ing again.  :adorkable: I'll dedicate today to this RP, though.

PM convo real quick, btw? I have a small, uh, proposition to make...XD

I'm usually able to throw out a post once a day--but like I said my schedule's open for today. I got nothing else to focus on. 

Yep, nothing whatsoever...

*nudges Dark Souls away*

I see there's some confusion on how the wagon looks like. Remember Trixie's Season 6 wagon? It's basically the same type. A big box with doors on the back, small window with wooden shutters on each side, spare wheel on each side strapped to the wall. Crossbow hanger at the front. Tiny stove and shelves inside,  stuffed with containers and enough space on the floor for a sleeping bag. So if you get in, you stand on the step and open the door,  then walk inside or sit in the door frame. Just to make things easier.

• Brohoof 1