Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony

Flakith

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Thanks to Google. I was looking for a nice place where to have a good chat.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back in 2011, some people submitted fanarts of the show on dA. I got curious and gave it a try.

First of all, English isn't my mothertongue. Indeed, I'm French. So I might be slow to understand some things such as puns.

I'm very cynical and a deadpan, but still good natured, always up to listen to people in need.

Other things to know about me : I draw, I play video games, I pose as a model for photos, I belong to a drama company, I do some voice acting...

A funny little trivia : When I was younger, I owned some toys of MLP, the second generation to be exact (and I still have them in a stash !).

• Brohoof 9

Hello, @@Flakith. Welcome to the party.  :lol:

If you look for place to train your English, you came to right place. I guarantee.  :smug:

Ooo, you're drawing. That's great! It's always pleasure to meet new artist here.  :grin:

Are you publishing your arts anywhere?

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!

English isn't my native language either, so we'll be trying to understand puns together.  :lol:

I have a dA account if you want to take a look. It has been ages I haven't drawn anything pony related though. Maybe eventually later, ha ha ha !

I took a look at your dA page and you're doing a nice job. Nice art ~ most of them are pretty dark'ish, if I can say so. Heh, in that case I'd gladly see more pony art!  :D

You seem like a really friendly person, welcome to the herd! :)

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

Hello Flakith, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 1