Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

TheLegoPony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Word of mouth.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The dankest of memes that 2011 had to offer.

Hello all, I'm TheLegoPony. Pretty self-explanatory what my interests are. I've been in the fandom for like 6 years now, although my interest has waned recently. Here's hoping this site changes that. As for the Lego thing, I've been building as an adult for about 5 years. This came about after finding my old Lego from when I was a kid.

Other than that, I like some casual gaming, cycling, film and reading. Hit me up if you feel like chatting.

• Brohoof 8

Hello there!

I loved lego and stuff like this when I was a kid and I'm pretty sure, that I'd still like toying with this if I had these blocks.  :P  

You totally should build a pony out of lego and put that as your profile picture to match your username. That would be interesting!  :-P

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Lego Pony, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello. I'm interested in giving you a unique welcome. By telling you i want to give a unique welcome. You are the fourth person to mention gaming. Congrats. I have see to build LEGOS as well but recently stopped. I built a city on stilts once. I like reading too but I never seem to find the time. Hope u survive the night.