Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Sanctuary, Appleloosa

Jack Baker

On 15/04/2017 at 2:39 AM, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

@Jack Baker @BloodDrops @nx9100

"It doesn't matter at the moment." Salem said to them. She picked up the camera and handed it to Raze. "Don't worry, I pay for it." She said. Salem went up to the to the skeleton, and rested her head on the skull. "Rest is peace, whoever you are." She whispered. She walked away from the skeleton. "Come on let's continue, guys. Everyone ready?" She asked everyone.

"yeah im just about ready" she remarked. She snorted still thinking this was some deliberate joke. "You know, you can bring the skull with us, maybe it knows the way out" she giggled. She went over to the skeleon and nudged it, "Hey bony, there a secret door in here? We got ways of making you talk" she added giving the prop a nudge, causing the skull to fall off. "How staged" she complained.

On 16/04/2017 at 9:30 PM, nx9100 said:

Random had followed the others in silence, not sure what to make of all this.  For what was supposed to be a simple weekend job, it was turning into one hell of an experience.  "Yeah, I'm ready," he replied to Salem, wincing a bit at the skeleton.  "Let's get this over with..."

"yeah lets, I'd rather be caught on camera with a good looking mane, so downwards then upwards?" she asked them with a smirk. "Though im not paying for the skeleton prop. You should have put some bite marks on it, or some blood. It makes it much more realistic after all" she snorted. She glanced at the producer.

"Shall we go?" 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@nx9100, @BloodDrops, @Queen Chrysalis Servant

Raze slowly shook his head as he went through the small entrance. There was a path to his left that led a bit lower, into what appeared to be a flooded part of the basement. The water was murky, light brown-ish in color.

"Agh.... no..." Raze cringed in disgust at what he had to get through. He took a deep breath, and slowly went in, the water slowly soaking through his jeans and his shoes. He could feel stairs at the bottom of his feet, and he kept moving slowly. A few steps later, and he suddenly dropped into the water at about waist length, which shocked him a little. He looked at his hands, which were also now soaked in dirty water. He shivered a little, visibly disgusted with what had happened. Nevertheless, he kept moving, turning right. Ahead of him, he could see a wooden door, which was elevated above the murky water. He carefully made his way to it, on guard for any more sudden drops.

Edited by Jack Baker

2 hours ago, Jack Baker said:

@nx9100, @BloodDrops, @Queen Chrysalis Servant

Raze slowly shook his head as he went through the small entrance. There was a path to his left that led a bit lower, into what appeared to be a flooded part of the basement. The water was murky, light brown-ish in color.

"Agh.... no..." Raze cringed in disgust at what he had to get through. He took a deep breath, and slowly went in, the water slowly soaking through his jeans and his shoes. He could feel stairs at the bottom of his feet, and he kept moving slowly. A few steps later, and he suddenly dropped into the water at about waist length, which shocked him a little. He looked at his hands, which were also now soaked in dirty water. He shivered a little, visibly disgusted with what had happened. Nevertheless, he kept moving, turning right. Ahead of him, he could see a wooden door, which was elevated above the murky water. He carefully made his way to it, on guard for any more sudden drops.

BloodDrops frowned at the water, "first get a pump and start pumping this basement, looks like groundwater is lethal. She made the trek though the drier side of the basement branching off from the others, "Yo guys you should come this way. I found some snacks" I called over, bringing a packet of crisps. I opened the packet and started to munch on them hungrily, "hmm, not so bad after you get rid of the ash texture, you know" she remarked. She then tossed the empty packet over her shoulder, not like littering would add to the mess down here anyway.

She then frowned at the far end of the room, "Yo guys, I think theirs something moving in here, that's not us" she remarked watching the shadow. She made her way to the wooden door, and the shadow had moved as well, but towards them. 

Having watched Raze move through the water, Random Action was getting ready to follow him, and got as far as stepping one foot into the dirty water, when he heard Blood Drops.  

"Yo guys you should come this way. I found some snacks"

"Snacks?" he asked, pulling his foot back onto the dry floor, shaking off the brown water.  "What kind?"  Stepping over in her direction, he watched as she ate the old crisps and tossed the bag.  His nose wrinkled.  "uh... no thanks.  Those look really old."  

Suddenly he noticed movement off the corner of his eye.  "What was that?" he asked, pointing in the direction of the shadow...