Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gallery of Goodwill

skysweep

6 hours ago, skysweep said:

Hello everyone, 
Unfortunately due to the lack of donations, we will be temporarily closing requests.
We appreciate that everyone supports this idea a lot, and I am glad this is the case, but we run primarily off the generosity of the people who support this project. Without the funding of donations, we would be unable to support artists the way we do with a fair payment for the work they do. 

We really appreciate that if you really like this idea, and if you can, that you give what you can so that we can continue sharing cheer and helping artists. 

There is also a reward program we run, if you werent already aware:
https://mlpgalleryofgoodwill.deviantart.com/journal/GoG-Reward-Scheme-696307344

You get some nice goodies, and we get the funds we need to support the artists in what they do, we all win! 

I hope everyone can find that extra bit of generosity to chip in and help us. Thank you all. 

@Celestial Flight @PrincessOfCompassion

I have logged both of your requests, but it would be on hold until we can procure more funds.

I'll donate as soon as I get enough extra money to do so :)

10 hours ago, skysweep said:

Hello everyone, 
Unfortunately due to the lack of donations, we will be temporarily closing requests.
We appreciate that everyone supports this idea a lot, and I am glad this is the case, but we run primarily off the generosity of the people who support this project. Without the funding of donations, we would be unable to support artists the way we do with a fair payment for the work they do. 

We really appreciate that if you really like this idea, and if you can, that you give what you can so that we can continue sharing cheer and helping artists. 

There is also a reward program we run, if you werent already aware:
https://mlpgalleryofgoodwill.deviantart.com/journal/GoG-Reward-Scheme-696307344

You get some nice goodies, and we get the funds we need to support the artists in what they do, we all win! 

I hope everyone can find that extra bit of generosity to chip in and help us. Thank you all. 

@Celestial Flight @PrincessOfCompassion

I have logged both of your requests, but it would be on hold until we can procure more funds.

I would donate a good amount but I am afraid that I simply don't make enough to do so.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

3 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I would donate a good amount but I am afraid that I simply don't make enough to do so.

Its ok. Every dollar and cent counts. We dont expect some massive benefactor to drop by (even though it would be appreciated) but just giving what you can truly helps. A few bucks from every requester and supporter will offset costs significantly. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-08-28 at 1:47 AM, Techno Universal said:

Well really I would be donating a lot here if I was living in my own home and I could supply funding but annoyingly it's pretty much impossible for me to donate here because of my current real life situation. Like I have no PayPal account right now and I probably won't be able to create one until I'm 18 plus I really am extremely annoyed of how I can't donate here! :)

I know this post is a little late but PayPal isn't a requirement - if you have a credit or debit card with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo on it, you should be able to use it. Maybe that helps? It's usually possible to get a MasterCard or Visa debit card that links to your bank account (and open a bank account if you don't already have one) even as a minor.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Feld0 said:

I know this post is a little late but PayPal isn't a requirement - if you have a credit or debit card with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo on it, you should be able to use it. Maybe that helps? It's usually possible to get a MasterCard or Visa debit card that links to your bank account (and open a bank account if you don't already have one) even as a minor.

Well to be honest I've already got a debit card but the only issue is that the card is linked to my parent's email so every time a deposit or transaction is made on it my parents would automatically get sent an email about it. So in the end because of that it's seriously impossible for me to donate without my parents finding out about it. :)

28 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

Don't donate money without your parent's permission

Well I'm obviously smart enough to not donate without their permission but still because my current real life situation I don't think I'll be able to even ask my parents for permission without them destroying my life. It's quite complicated of what's going on with my situation. :)

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Cloggedone said:

I wish I could donate to help! I'm kind of cash-strapped right now, so I cannot really donate, but I will try to donate as soon as I can. :)

Every single dollar counts!

Hello everyone!

Sorry that its been a while. We are thankful for supporting us while we revamped, and now we are back, bigger and better!

Firstly, we streamlined a ton of the processes to do things! Now giving, requesting and joining is a lot cleaner! Instead of messing about the comments, here are some convenient forms!

This is one for making art requests!
goo.gl/forms/hZpAPJCcn8VZ6lNA2

This is if you want to draw with us!
goo.gl/forms/x7UdslddsMgCPfUp2

Yep! Now we have multiple ways of supporting us. You can support us on Patreon, and we have a better reward system now for thanking donors of all kinds! We also have a merch shop coming soon….so stay tuned for that!

Here is if you want to leave us a donation(PayPal pls)
goo.gl/forms/HTrhmBi8P1LF8iG22

And here is a link to the Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/galleryofgoodwill

Finally, we reorganised a little bit. Hopefully its easier to understand. 

Admin/Advisors:
People who run the show. By selection only. 
Admin are staffers who keep things going with adminy stuff. Theyll resolve disputes and such and ensure things run fine.
Advisors are artists who are well known and or talented, and will advise both Admin and others on managing and drawing and such. 

Creators/Angels:
Big time helpers. Given to those who give a lot!
Creators are permanently on staff artists who chip in with drawing, while also having a role in how the GoG is run. 
Angels are big time donors/patreons/supporters who have given a lot to the GoG, and will also have a hoof in how its run.

Ambassadors/Donors:
People who give. Anyone can join, just give, be vetted and here you are!
Ambassadors can be any artist who is vetted to help out with requests. They draw and address requests but have no admin roles.
Donors are people who gave something to help the GoG run. It can be as little as a dollar, every bit helps. They can chip in to the community, voice concerns on certain things, and generally help out. 

Finally, we are planning on having a Christmas event! We are still working out the details, but we hope to get this out to you in the coming days. 

Thanks so much for your support, and welcome back!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, MaresFillies said:

I donated. Can an artist draw Twilight Sparkle for me? :D

Hi! Firstly, we do have a new space where the GoG is running from, do check it out for some more details.

https://mlpforums.com/forum/269-gallery-of-goodwill/

Although its a little administrative, we do need you to use the new links to register your donation. Dont worry, you dont need to re-donate, just log it and I can get it checked out.

Also, we never had someone before ask us for an artwork for donating, but I dont see why it cant be accommodated. Ill look into it and get back to you. Thanks for your support!

• Brohoof 1

@skysweep Oh, I thought that's how it was. I just put that out there since I thought we had to post a character we wanted drawn. Anyways, I actually have an issue. I donated 100 dollars to the forum, but I don't see my donation meter go up in my account. It still says 0.00 dollars. Can you assist me with that? I think it may have been because I donated through paypal. :P

• 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Can i please have an artist message me for a request here? I would like something for someone but I would like it to be a surprise

Hi!
You may wish to take a look here to put that request up:

• 2 years later...

I tried to donate but my card bounced because the bank auto-detected it as fraud due to the unfamiliar payment. I'll try again tomorrow after sorting it out with my bank.

Money transfers are a headache. :Cozy:

Edit: Woo it just went through.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2