Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone still looking for roomates?

bitstack

Hey, as the title says, I'm looking to rent out a room spot if anyone still has one available or organizing a room if there enough people without one still looking. I'm fine with either Thurs-Mon or Fri-Monday stays.

• Brohoof 1

Not the same I guess but im looking for my 1st house (can I not grow up quite yet please)

Mortgage aghhhh... (is there any space in the crystal empire o who am I kidding ill be lucky if I can afford the everfree forest)

(edited)

Well I'm still looking for a room or to coordinate a room with any other people still looking for one. Contact me in discord (Meksla #8274) if interested and we can try setting something up together (I'm willing to be the one to book the room)

Edited by bitstack

I'm also looking for a room spot, would be arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday night. I'll send you a message over Discord.

Edited by Carret

I have a room that has just myself right now! So I'm looking for up to three more folks. I'm available on Twitter @Jouva_MLP as well as on discord at jouva#5891 and also here if you have neither.

I will be there Wednesday (late) night to Monday morning, so you probably won't need to worry about me not being there on a day you'll be attending!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 9:18 PM, bitstack said:

Hey, as the title says, I'm looking to rent out a room spot if anyone still has one available or organizing a room if there enough people without one still looking. I'm fine with either Thurs-Mon or Fri-Monday stays.