Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever dreamt about MLP?

Mysterycat

Just last night. Well, it was more fandom related. 

I was at Barns & Nobel, and I had the option to pick a collection of fan fics from FiM fiction to be preserved for all eternity, given to loved ones and then eventually sent into space. 

oh yes. it was after i've seen several episodes in a row. and i remember lots of Ponies running to and fro in my dream and they were of all colours and some of them don't really exist (how i wish i could draw them) and i remember it felt sososo happy. it's probably the best dream i've ever had. they didn't do anything special, just being with them was fantastic

• Brohoof 1

Only once. I was playing some sort of video game that involved Princess Luna and some unnamed/unknown ponies. Apparently demons were taking over this riverside town and the world was ending or something like that. Something about a "Red Sun" threatening to destroy everybody. The ponies were in 3D but the environments were realistic (as in, it was as though I'd stepped into this reality). If you can picture the area in this reality, then that's what it was like. I also remember that it was hard to play, and it was a first-person shooter. Eventually the game descended into this weird horror game that had nothing to do with demons or ponies in the end. I don't remember anything other than these details.

This would have been in June or July of 2012, because I was taking a Summer Algebra course at the time. It was a pretty stressful period, and I played classic Doom to deal with that tension. My guess is that's where the apocalyptic theme, first-person shooter aspect, and the demons came from.

I had a dream a few nights back that Rarity was living with us and she kept speaking French. We had this fancy chair that she'd sit in and knit, and because she was a pony, she'd knit by levitating the wool and needles, LOL.

I have a couple of times.... usually it is dreams about the world itself since i enjoy the world building aspect of it all.

3 minutes ago, Alice.EM said:

Yep, but due to its NSFW nature I cant say much about it here

Are you watching a different MLP than the rest of us? :okiedokieloki:

2 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Are you watching a different MLP than the rest of us? :okiedokieloki:

Same one, its not like I chose to have those kinda dreams, they just happen sometimes, maybe itll happen to you too one night

By deduction, I must constantly have dreams while being a pony, but I never can remember them. Since in order to remember a dream, it has to be particularly unusual.

And since tend to imagine myself as a pony all day, nothing is really unusual about that.

I know that I have had dreams about ponies, though, even when I don't remember my dreams. When I still hadn't told my parents that I was a Brony, I was woken up rather abruptly from deep sleep, and my mom was asking me questions.

My brain was not fully restarted yet, though, and I could not form words properly. I said something about "magic" (that was all I remembered of what I said), and while I know I didn't say anything about ponies, as I was actively trying not to, I know that the "magic" I was referring to was definitely the unicorn kind. (That was one of the odd times when I was awake enough to know that I was not coherent enough to reliably keep secrets. It is a really odd feeling to panic as your thoughts are completely coherent, but your mouth is still connected primarily to your subconscious.)

I had one Inception-style dream where I think I was a pony, but I might have been simultaneously a human. Dreams are odd like that.

• 1 month later...

Had this weird dream one time where Discord told me Equestria needed my help I was about to wake and he said He'd contact me when he could again and since then I've dreamed that I was My Oc solving problems across equestria on and off. Kinda weird seeing as I usually don't dream of anything.

• Brohoof 1

Weirdly enough, I don't remember having any dreams about the show, even though I used to really be obsessed with it earlier on. There might have been some dreams that I don't remember, though.

I've never dreamt about the show, but I've often dreamt of finding merch and ponies (usually from past generations) in second-hand shops for great prices. It's always disappointing to wake up! 

Last night I dreamt about Princess Celestia. :o Other than her appearance and comforting vibes, I really don't remember anything about it. Wish it had been as vivid as the Luna dream I once had.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty sure I'd have to leave this place forever if I started dreaming of MLP

then again, dreaming about hobbies and minor stuff like that, to me, is a sign of being overly involved.

That or excessive stress on the subject. ^^;

Although I haven't had any dreams actually set in Equestria, I've had many many dreams that include the ponies.

My favorite is still the weird set of dreams/waking fantasies I had when I was still joining the fandom, before I had watched a single episode.

There was some really bad snow happening, and it happened right before I had to present a project for Language Arts I hadn't finished yet. This snow added like a week and a half to the time I had to finish it, since it kept snowing right when it cleared up over and over.

I had this fantasy/dream that Rainbow Dash had somehow flown fast enough to cross dimensions, and was sabotaging the weather for me so that I could finish. My OC, Shadow Dash (who was apparently her obsessed younger cousin) was helping her.

After a few days of this, I finished and Rainbow Dash stopped flying. Her wings were so exhausted she had to stay here on Earth with me a few days. We had a couple of races, she always won... after a few days, she went back to Equestria, but she's been the voice in my head that I talk to when I'm lonely or confused ever since.

And remember, Rainbow Dash going fast enough to cross dimensions, and her sabotaging the weather, are the plots of Double Rainboom and Tanks for the Memories. I didn't know what they even were.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes I do have dreams about MLP, or at least ones that have some of the characters in the same world. Like the dream I had last night didn't have anything to do with Equestria since only Fluttershy was there. The dream was really weird, especially since it seemed like the time started to kind of go backwards because Fluttershy used an elevator in the wrong way somehow. There was a street view with buildings but all the newer things suddenly started disappearing one by one since the whole view was reverting back to how it had looked years ago. Fluttershy was obviously freaking out and talking to herself how she could stop it. The reason why I was there to witness it was because we were apparently staying in the same hotel room.

Last night, I've dreamed that I was wandering around this forum, and found some humanized NSFW pics. My first thought was: "Someone is getting banned :bedeyes: ". Dunno which user was nor the profile pic, just that there where NSFW pics :icwudt: