Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever dreamt about MLP?

Mysterycat

I once had a dream of the earth in the year 2050. It was a completely different society that didn't have any currency and everyone was living in freedom with the ponies from MLP. Apparently I was the creator of this new and perfect society and by that time I was my OC Techno. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I just had a dream where I was trying to watch MLP but Apple Bloom had black spots going down her sides (like from her cutie mark to her cheek), Twilight had a big, deep, loud voice like a dude, and Fluttershy was a punk and I was like, “Well, this is different.”

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A long time ago, I had this weird dream that involved my parents watching Equestria Girls in an old house I lived in from well before MLP: FiM was a thing, and getting banned from watching EqG for some unknown reason... It was weird, not sure why I had that dream, what its point was or what lesson I'm supposed to learn from it... It kinda just happened...

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Ah. Let’s see if I can remember this right. 

I had a dream the mane 6 were in our world it was cool for the first few days but because of our world some issues popped up (can’t remember them all exactly. Just remember rainbow taking steroids for some reason :lol:) eventually I got pissed and kicked them out. I’m modestly regretted it and tried to make things right. Saw a bright light and they were all gone. All that was left was applejacks hat. Then woke up and asked what was wrong with me haha. 

Weird one one I know but dreams can kinda do that!

• Brohoof 1

I swear to God this is 100% true. I once had a nightmare where I was being stalked by those creepy af SFM models. I would be walking along an alleyway at night and I'd turn around to see a SFM pony (might have been Rainbow Dash, can't exactly remember) standing 20 feet away from me, just staring me down. They even had the messed up SFM lighting engine on them so that their shadows were all low-res. It kept happening too, just in a variety of locations with different ponies each time. This was by far one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had, and Christ on a bike, it was just so surreal. You know how some people believe that dreams have meanings behind them? I don't even want to know just what that was supposed to mean. :wacko:

• 4 months later...

I've just dreamed that I was an expectator in a Jackie Chan movie, where he was fighting ninjas in white. There was a person in a creepy mask guiding in the background known as "Scarecrow". It was later found out Scarecrow was actually Principal Celestia 

Many times I have prophetic dreams. (Deja Vu) Mostly they're nothing more than snippets of life; sitting at a restaurant table that I've never visited, walking on a bike path I've never been down, unlocking the door to a house I've never rented, etc.

I recently dreamed that Starlight Glimmer was singing an Aria about her approaching destiny. It wasn't anything like "It's What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me." It was more...floaty. (And it had nothing to do with cutie marks.)

Sometimes I dream up new music, literally. I dream songs that I've never heard. Starlight's song is one I've never heard. 

• 3 months later...

Oh Yeah I have dreamt the craziest things about these ponies one time Applejack was working on the barn and the banging from the tools she was using caused some objects to fall from the loft of the barn on the outside where Applejack was working and then the craziest thing happened when those objects hit Applejack in the rear end they went inside her rear end that was the most funny thing I ever saw and when those objects were inside her backside Applejack was running around all over the place on her hind legs with her front hooves grabbing her butt saying help me help me get it out get it out in a loud panicking voice it was so hilarious finally Big Mac had to dig in Applejack's behind to get whatever was stuck in there out and was able to get all of it out one of the objects that fell in Applejack's rear end was a safe which was insane If I saw that for real I would be laughing so hard

The Genres for this Dream are: Silly, Humorous, Ironic

Edited by NathanW200

On 1/8/2018 at 4:59 PM, SnekEater said:

I swear to God this is 100% true. I once had a nightmare where I was being stalked by those creepy af SFM models. I would be walking along an alleyway at night and I'd turn around to see a SFM pony (might have been Rainbow Dash, can't exactly remember) standing 20 feet away from me, just staring me down. They even had the messed up SFM lighting engine on them so that their shadows were all low-res. It kept happening too, just in a variety of locations with different ponies each time. This was by far one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had, and Christ on a bike, it was just so surreal. You know how some people believe that dreams have meanings behind them? I don't even want to know just what that was supposed to mean. :wacko:

Wow were you thinking about evil rainbow dash in sfm because I have sfm  and I have very similar thing when someone made my oc creepy 

Edited by Amtrak sw1

A few days ago I fell asleep listening to the Luna channel on Ponyvillelive.com. I don't have any solid recollection of being a Pony, but I remember doing some menial task using levitation and I remember the straining of energy use coming right from my forehead. Definitely Unicorn-inspired.

The big one though was the one where I actually realized I was a Brony, which was a pretty weird experience. The full moon was out and I was looking at the sky. Stars sparkling crystal clear. There were random puffy cumulus clouds also with the most amazing silver lining around the edges. I wanted to take a photo of it, then realized something was wrong with my good camera, either dead battery or the card was missing. But in any event after a bout of frustration, the cloud nearest the moon began building itself (like a thunderstorm in a time-lapse) into the shape of an Alicorn. I woke up, feeling kinda different. And that feeling still hasn't gone away.

I once had a lucid dream where humans went to war with equestria and I was on the frontlines and had to eliminate ponyville before moving on to canterlot it was really werid the final showdown was between my squadmates which were my IRL friends weirdly and the mane 6, Celestia and Luna, we won and just when we thought everything ended we got transported to the conversion bureau universe but that's for another time xD

12 hours ago, Crow2 said:

I once had a lucid dream where humans went to war with equestria and I was on the frontlines and had to eliminate ponyville before moving on to canterlot it was really werid the final showdown was between my squadmates which were my IRL friends weirdly and the mane 6, Celestia and Luna, we won

image.png.44f26f3bef851ce693004390188e9757.png

• Brohoof 1

First time I truly remembered the MLP-related dream was lucid dream in the end of August. It was so emotional to me, that I started to write dreams in the notepad. Here's the description:

-> 26/27.08.2018:
I had been sitting in the front of laptop, in the night at 2 AM. I was wearing headphones on one ear, second was for hearing eventual things in the nearest surroundings.
I was looking on the forums or some games I play, when I saw some pink blot in the darkness, behind the laptop and table, then heard some quiet noises. I had standed up and looked up on the carpet to find... my beauty, my dream, my beloved Starlight! She was sleeping shallowly, from what I understood by her mimicry. I hugged her, with full of tenderness, and squeezed between her hoofs, also lying now on the carpet. I started to stroke her mane and back. I wanted to also touch the tail, but for a moment I stopped petting her just to hear her little breath. At some moment, She had opened eyes to the half of maximum "openness", she looked at me and when I wanted to look directly in Her eyes, I magically appeared before laptop doing the same thing. It had appeared, that she teleported me silently and tried to apply a forgetting spell, because I realised what had happened a few seconds later and I recalled, what had happened moment ago. Now, when I looked again over the laptop, I saw Starlight sitting with her flank on the carpet, her hoofs based also on the carpet and back based on the edge of the soft bed. I had looked at Her and She was looking on the carpet thinking of something. I don't know what she was thinking. I asked if I can help her, but when I just made an direct eye contact with Starlight... the dream had ended.

Anyway, it was a great lucid dream. The first MLP lucid dream I remember.

Edited by Iam
*typos*
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Iam said:

, I magically appeared before laptop doing the same thing. It had appeared, that she teleported me silently and tried to apply a forgetting spell, because I realised what had happened a few seconds later and I recalled, what had happened moment ago

Strange that she'd try to erase your memory of the experience. Also funny, that Alicorn thing I mentioned further up, it was the last thing I saw before waking. I was kind of emotional and sad for a couple of days after, definitely triggered by that night, with this feeling of "wanting to go home." I must have watched that Luna "Come Little Children" youtube vid five or six times the next night. I have very little doubt that more happened during that dream than my conscious mind is able to remember.

• Brohoof 1

I've had a couple. In one, I was in this random house at night. I couldn't sleep, so I went outside into the backyard. Afterwards, I crawled through the house to make it into the living the room, only for the Mane Six to surprise me and wish me happy birthday. It wasn't even close to being my birthday. :laugh:

I once dreamed that I met Fluttershy in her Equestria Girls form, along with the character I shipped her with at the time, as well as the next gen offspring I had envisioned for the two of them. I woke up happy the next day. :squee: