Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever dreamt about MLP?

Mysterycat

(edited)

Yes I have in fact it's hard to explain but it was totally random I'm not sure where it began but I remember that Queen Chrysalis and some other characters I'm not sure about were trying to hold water back it was a wired dam under an awning so bizarre eventually Queen Chrysalis and the others eventually gave up holding back the water and said surfs up this took place during the day Then I went running with Moon Dancer and Starlight Glimmer surprisingly I was able to keep up with them in real life Ponies can run faster than humans and this run took place at night but we were able to see with the street and city lights on so I was able to continue running with Moon Dancer and Starlight till we went through some small clear tunnels/tubes and had to climb ladders to get up to a parking lot I was somewhat familiar with at the edge of the neighborhood on the other side of the trees on like a cliffside I saw Moon Dancer behind the trees on the parking lot close by behind the trees so she made it up there okay and she kept running from there and me and Starlight where having some trouble me especially climbing across the gap between the clear tube to the trees and parking lot at the top of the cliff Starlight made it of course and started running to catch up to Moon Dancer to finish their run sadly I was not able to make it and they continued without me so yeah the ladder going up to the top of the cliff was broken and the gap between the plastic tube and the top of the cliff was too wide for me to jump across the Plastic tubes were high above the ground for sure we previously climbed ladders to get up to the plastic tubes  It would of been a risk for me to jump across so I had to get out the plastic tubes the way we came and climb down the ladders we used to get up to the plastic tubes and went back to the house to wait for Moon Dancer and Starlight Glimmer to return and I Know for a fact it was not my house or any ponyville house for that matter it was a multi million dollar mansion with stairs leading straight down to the street with a huge Chandelier all lit up so I waited for Moon Dancer and Starlight Glimmer to return but only Moon Dancer returned and what was really Ironic is she was my sister and she apologized about not giving me a heads up on what to expect when we were running but Starlight never returned so I was wondering why but my dream ended before I got that answer which was kind of sad but I guess that's that 

I always give my dreams genres I have a dream journal by my bedside

looks like the genres for this dream are:  Unusual, Exciting, Ironic, Sad, and Interesting

Edited by NathanW200

(edited)
On 9/15/2018 at 10:00 PM, TokyoAbsinthe said:

I once dreamed that I met Fluttershy in her Equestria Girls form, along with the character I shipped her with at the time, as well as the next gen offspring I had envisioned for the two of them. I woke up happy the next day. :squee:

You know I don't think I have ever had a dream about Fluttershy which is so Ironic since she is my favorite of them all

I have had dreams about the others though such as Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and most recently Moon Dancer and Starlight Glimmer and I possibly dreamt about Pinkie Pie too but I don't remember but I know I have not have had a dream about Fluttershy yet which is so Ironic

Edited by NathanW200

I once dream living as my own OC named Windy Breeze and I decided to stroll around Ponyville until I met Pinkie. Then she told me I'm not Windy before running away from me.

It was a very long dream. I even saw Littlepip and her friends, living as a average ponies. Also saw my OC Characters as well and I have interacted several ponies including Iree Heaven, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon Bon, Littlepip, Velvet Remedy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike, Twilight Sparkle and several other ponies

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Sadly no. :(

There are a couple of shows and Anime that I wish I could dream about, but the stories and characters are very difficult to get into, making a dream pretty far fetched in my realistic world!

• Brohoof 1

I’ll go ahead and list them in order

1. This first one takes place probably a few weeks ago. I don’t really know what even happened, I just remember that somewhere towards the end there was a giant Rarity. :confused:

2. There were two parts to this dream that involved ponies; in the first part I remember seeing Celestia, and I think some of the other princesses were there too but I don’t really remember if I saw them. It was nighttime. Tia had a slightly different cutie mark, and the [roots?] of her mane and tail were glowing cyan(/turquoise), as well as her hooves. ((I can just picture Cadence being there and snickering to herself while thinking, Sunbutt :love:)) In the second part, Luna had invited some sPeCiAl SoMePoNy to meet her . . . somewhere (by some water). Little did that somepony know that she did so to show them that the [roots] of her mane (and tail?) glowed white at night. I’m working on an AU where the princesses are like how they are in the dream.

I don’t think I had any pony dreams inbetween 2 and 3 SO

3. This one took place two nights ago. I remember that at the end of my dream (I was a human) there was a lost filly. She asked me for help and I agreed, reaching out my arms so I could lift her off the little metal platform she was on. She just grabbed onto and then made her way into my arms (she was about 2 feet tall!) and iT WAS SO FLIPPING ADORABLE I CAN’T HANDLE IT :wub: Anyway, then her parents (and a sibling) showed up on the platform that I just picked her up off of, so I was just like “oh”

It’s so unfortunate that I don’t remember what she or her family looked like :(

• 2 weeks later...

I had this long elaborate dream which included a flood in a hospital, and there was ponies somewhere. Can't remember that dream as much though.

There was this other one where there was a show on the tv which was MLP, but.. uh.. dark comedy?? Yeah. Gore and all. There a bit where Pinkie was dancing and banged her head on the floor and.... well.... she lived despite that though. Applejack simply rolled her eyes and pulled Pinkie off camera while Rarity was irritated that it happened in her boutique.

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

This happened very recently. I was going to co-teach a fifth grade class with two other teachers. It was the first day of school, I arrive at the classroom to find the room empty. I looked at the whiteboard at the front of the classroom. Written in large letters, it said "Welcome to 5th grade!" and in smaller letters, the teacher's names, Mrs. B, Miss. D, and my first name for some reason. Strange thing is, the classroom was strangely MLP themed. There were MLP posters on the walls, MLP books on the shelves, MLP school supplies on the desks and such. I thought it was a bit strange, but I assumed that Mrs. B knew what she was doing, considering Miss. D and I were new and Mrs. B had taught for a long time. (You know when you just know something in a dream?) I take a glance into the hallway. The classroom across the hall is also fifth grade. It is completely full of students (human) and they are all dressed like MLP. A boy dressed in a pink unicorn hoodie stared back at me. Then I saw Pinkie Pie bouncing down the hall and saying her usual things. I woke up after that.

• Brohoof 2

I never had a dream involving ponies or mlp in general. But I started to watch the show just half a year ago, so maybe is will happen.

• Brohoof 1

Most of the time, yes. My dream is that my OC character, Jojo, being the only human living in a Equestria that was filled with cute talking ponies, and he is having the time of his life.

When I fall asleep to Equestria I visit it in my dreams :3 It's pleasant, but I can't take anything from it. Not even memories.

Ofc that applies to everything. So atm I'm most often falling asleep to Critical Roll :P I'm sure I show those mind flayers and beholders whose boss though.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Every MLP dream I have is always about spending the day with the Mane Six. I remember the best one I had was not long after I became a brony and it was all about all of us on a hill together watching the sun set. :wub:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
I hate it when I leave out words!
  • Brohoof 1

Had a few, but there's one in particular that I remember well. Basically, myself and Spiderman were video calling Octavia on my laptop. We talked about some random stuff for a bit and then hung up. Nothing spectacular, but I just find the idea of it funny.

• Brohoof 1