Register now to remove this ad.

11 posts in this topic

Love it! Celestias hair seems to be a bit too vibrant but who am I to complain :D all of the princesses together! Keep at it! ;)

1 person brohoofs this

Did you draw this ? Wow, you are very talented :)

Did you draw this ? Wow, you are very talented :)

Awwe wow! thanks! i did draw this and i was so unsure of my drawings i am so glad you like them and your  kind comments are very much Appreciated!  

Love it! Celestias hair seems to be a bit too vibrant but who am I to complain :D all of the princesses together! Keep at it! ;)

Thank you so much for the kind comment i  thought  it was a bit bright but i had already colored it  and was afraid to try to fix it 

2 people brohoof this

This looks pretty awesome. The colors and detail of the characters look very well done. Amazing job and great work. :) 

Great Job @Shimmering_Starlight! You drew that very well. I love to see that people still love to use sketchbooks and pencils. Will we get to see more artwork??

1 person brohoofs this

Very nice artwork ^_^ Draw more.

Thank you very much! I love tradidtional drawing I find the ponies so much fun to draw! And i will be posting more soon!

2 people brohoof this

Just amazing! Great detailing and color, and ALL the princesses together! I really love traditional art and I'm glad to know you'll be posting more. I'll be watching with great interest!  :love: