Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you guys do after you watch every single episode?

Duskey

So recently I've finished watching every single episode that is currently out (so excited for season 7) but what do you guys do after that? For me I started watching some of the older generations, then of course all the fan art/fan fictions XD I might even rewatch the whole series again just to try to memorize the lines (of course im going to rewatch them all again anyways), and possibly try to imitate their voices but yeah.

• Brohoof 4

I've watched all the way through twice - including all the Equestria Girls films. Since then I've been watching people on Youtube reacting to the episodes and the films.

Edited by King of Snake
  • Brohoof 1

Watch them again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

You're not a true fan until you can quote the entire series word for word forwards and backwards.

...Or you know, just occasionally rewatch the series, read the comics, look up all the fanmade stuff like fics, music and videos, and discuss things here. That's the more sane option.

• Brohoof 4

I re-watch the episodes that appealed to me the most and ignore the ones I felt weren't as good as expected. I also re-watch the latest EQG movie everyday through different forms.

I invest in the full season DVDs when they come out so I can run through the series again, except on DVD, and when I get a new season set I make sure to watch that. Oh, and I also get the latest Blu-Ray/DVD combo packs of the EQG films. I went back and watched past gen MLP series, which I think was worth doing once, but never again. I make sure to keep up with the latest graphic novels and buy digital copies of issues that don't get a graphic novel release. I also keep up with the chapter books and companion books that come out, and periodically invest in the Little Brown picture books. I avoid the phonics books, board books and passport to reading books, and usually anything else that isn't by G.M. Berrow, Perdita Finn or Brandon T. Snider with only a select few exceptions. I'm thinking about getting the Equestria Girls Journal by Sadie Chesterfield as that's one companion book I still don't have, but I'll have to see since it's low on my priority list.

Anyways, long story short, DVDs/Blu-Rays and spinoff series keep me busy.

I've already watched the entire series twice (maybe 3 times?) so this time I'm watching the entire series again but in Spanish.  :lol:  It's pretty interesting seeing the differences, and I get to brush up on my Spanish. :squee: 

Watch some fan stuff on YT because over the past 6 years a massive amount of stuff has been made which you can spend hours on.  I used to spend almost 8 hours a weekend watching pony YT stuff a while back but I never ran out of stuff to see because there is just too much to see.

As an MLP fan of nearly (checks calendar) six years, I can safely say that I have seen every episode of Friendship is Magic, in addition to every G1 special, film and episode (including both MLP and Friends and Tales), every G3 special and episode (yes, even the Newborn Eldritch Abominations) and all four Equestria Girls movies. ​All more than once​ (except for the obvious).

As for what I actually do ​after having watched all these hours of pony, usually I either watch the best episodes again or, as of currently, begin another quest to play all the major MLP fangames out there (although I am currently playing through that RPG entitled 'The Elements of Harmony', and the grinding is tedious enough to haunt Luna's nightmares).

Being my favourite show, I will normally enjoy what I just watched. Afterwards, I may revisit certain scenes or moments that I thought were funny or resonated in a certain way before going straight to listening to some reviews on YouTube and browsing these forums to get the general consensus of that particular episode.

So recently I've finished watching every single episode that is currently out (so excited for season 7) but what do you guys do after that? For me I started watching some of the older generations, then of course all the fan art/fan fictions XD I might even rewatch the whole series again just to try to memorize the lines (of course im going to rewatch them all again anyways), and possibly try to imitate their voices but yeah.

Nerd stuff.

Involving videos, most of the time. I haven't watched MLP in a while, as Netflix hasn't gotten past stranger than fanfiction, last time I checked.

I lolled

Usually I end up having to re-integrate myself with humanity. Once I binged Bojack Horseman and by the end of it I looked up at the real news and was genuinely shocked the anchor wasn't a whale. (The news anchor in Bojack is a blue whale)