Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Yet again, I have made and drawn new OC. This time it's ghost-thing.

Here She is.

post-35322-0-95755200-1489681586_thumb.png

I made this pretty quick so quality isn't best :squee: . I made background in 2 minutes so it's obviously bad  :-P .

You know the drill, critique/feedback and all that. 

(I use GIMP)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 6

Despite the drawing being made quickly, and therefore lacking proper polish in a few areas, considering that it was made in a hurry, it still looks very spectral and mysterious. Not to mention original, which I love to see in modern art ( and media in general )

If you perhaps gave yourself a little more time to work on the piece, I can easily see it being a great artistic accomplishment.

• Brohoof 1

Despite the drawing being made quickly, and therefore lacking proper polish in a few areas, considering that it was made in a hurry, it still looks very spectral and mysterious. Not to mention original, which I love to see in modern art ( and media in general )

If you perhaps gave yourself a little more time to work on the piece, I can easily see it being a great artistic accomplishment.

Thanks  :) For your feedback. And yeah, I wish I could use more time on drawing, but I have personal reasons why I don't. 

She kinda reminds me of a Banshee from the Celtic folklore,  which is cool.  :o   She has a aura of mischief in her look and body lingo and looks neat!  I would like to see more of this ghost mare down the line!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The drawing looks good and the ghost pony looks cute

Thanks.  :)

She kinda reminds me of a Banshee from the Celtic folklore

After reminding myself what Banshee was, I kinda agree ^_^

She has a aura of mischief in her look and body lingo

It was actually accident in sketching that she became look like that, but I liked it and kept it :P   

and looks neat! I would like to see more of this ghost mare down the line!

Thanks  :)  And I might draw more someday when/if I get inspiration, motivation and time.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks  :)  And I might draw more someday when/if I get inspiration, motivation and time.

i think she's a oc  i think you should try and evolve,  just take your time and have fun with her.  Even if a little bit is a little bit,  all good things come to those who wait.

• Brohoof 1

Nice OC. I would like to see her cutie mark :)

I love her. Whats her personality like? 

Thanks :love: She is pretty much on the planning table still but probably: Kinda cocky/self-confident, little rude maybe. Maybe even little sadist. She will have in way or another a some kind of relationship with my other OC Gleaming Grin (good, or bad), and she is linked to The Mask.

• Brohoof 2