Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler How do you feel about Thorax's voice?

ggg-2

I was really happy they're keeping Thorax's voice the same in seaspn 7. It's sweet and cute and adorable and innocent and really fitting for him. Besides, Thorax isn't the only royalty on this show to be a dork. *coughTwileycough* *coughShiningArmorcough*

• Brohoof 5

For some reason, whenever I read a comic with a changeling in it, I always imagined it as sounding like Micheal Dorn, or at least something fitting of a gruff minion. Oh well....

I too am very happy that Thorax's voice is still the same. I was a little worried that it would change to sound more regal and majestic since he underwent a full on transformation, but i'm glad that was not the case. It's like how Twilights voice is the still the same after becoming an Alicorn. Could you imagine if they replaced Tara Strong? There would be riots everywhere :-o!

• Brohoof 1

That was the one thing I was worried about, since he never said a word following his transformation. The fact that his voice hasn't changed (which makes sense, since hiring a new actor for the same character would be too expensive) makes me happy, cause it means that, despite his new stature, he's still the adorable bug-pony I love to bits.

• Brohoof 3

I thought his voice was cutie back in his first episode, and I never expected it to change! I dunno why people thought his voice would change when he got that new form.

I thought it would change because he looked so regal at the end of S6, so I was fully expecting him to now have a regal voice to match.

Needless to say, I'm overjoyed his voice and personality remain intact and won't be complaining anymore about feeling like they killed off his character.

However, I still like his old design better. I mean, how can you compete with the sometimes sad, puppy-dog cuteness of his old self:

post-25740-0-74777100-1489713750.png

• Brohoof 3

I really like Thorax's voice, I think it's quite cute :fluttershy:

although I didnt want to believe there was such thing as a good changeling, not after "A Canterlot Wedding".

...buut after watching the Season 6 finale and seeing him become the new leader of the changelings changed my opinion on him :proud:

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 2