Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian City - Concept art Sketch Dump

Malcontent

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Todays concept art each is a coloring job I personally did. I think it looks...ok..bit I see all of my flaws. 

Here's Sunset Shimmer dropping in on some hoodlums! 

Spoiler

20170414_192403-1024x791.jpg

Edited by Malcontent

(edited)
On 4/16/2017 at 8:46 AM, Krashface said:

Why I can't make a single, easy posture like you !? T-T

Well I borrow a lot from poses I look at first. If that helps. I think this..kinda turned out awkward but I hear your own worst critic is yourself also. 

Today i worked on a new villain im calling Nightmare Tabitha until i van think of a better name. :)

Spoiler

20170418_200806-768x1365.jpg

Edited by Malcontent

(edited)

Heres a peuce i call "Make the worls go away". Its to show the artist i need to find still what mood i need rarity in. A functional alcoholic after watching Sweetie Belle die o.o 

You'd think that would make ya a little dependent on downers. 

Still need to find an artist though..

Spoiler

20170423_225927-1024x1820.jpg

Edited by Malcontent

Hello @Malcontent

I'd truly appreciate if you could restrain from posting several times with individual pictures, and instead employ fewer posts organized with the spoiler function to showcase a larger assortment of concepts (which are quite good, will I add). It's just on stead of avoiding excessive amounts of a sole user's post in threads.

Of course, this doesn't mean that you should downright halt your posting and instead edit the same one. I would just prefer if you could amass a few of them and release them together instead of doing so individually.

Have a lovely day and good luck with your project. ^^ 

14 minutes ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @Malcontent

I'd truly appreciate if you could restrain from posting several times with individual pictures, and instead employ fewer posts organized with the spoiler function to showcase a larger assortment of concepts (which are quite good, will I add). It's just on stead of avoiding excessive amounts of a sole user's post in threads.

Of course, this doesn't mean that you should downright halt your posting and instead edit the same one. I would just prefer if you could amass a few of them and release them together instead of doing so individually.

Part of my intent was to keep my project somewhat active. However if it's become to the point you've had to intervene I suppose I've offended someone. 

I'm unable to use the spoiler function at work via the mobile app so I will need to figure that one out. 

I hadn't noticed the larger threads having the need for spoiler functions bit I assume were all treated with the same fairness so I'll stop..well...foe lack of a better term I'll stop being so active. :)

Thanks for the post! 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @Malcontent

Good news. I spoke to the staff and they enabled spoilers for me n.n so I went back and hit all images with it! 

Does this fix it? :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh please, I assure you there was no offence. ^^

I just request such thing to keep everything more organized and avoid the post count going off the charts with few posts from external users. 

About the images, that's actually quite good and will save a lot of space. But do keep in mind the rest of the advice regarding saving a few images for single posts to avoid a spammish thread.

Thanks for listening, and have a lovely day. ^^

• Brohoof 1