Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler NEW Season 7 Episode Photos and Information!

Firedog

I personally think that Starlight isn't going anywhere, but, if she does leave the Castle, she would move to Ponyville.

I think the adventures of Starlight are only just beginning.

I might get a wrong idea but, I have the feeling that Celestial Advice was originally supposed to be the TRUE S6 finale more of an epilogue of the finale the s6 got to be precised) but was moved to the s7 at last minute. One of the MANY things I hated of the s6 finale is that it missed the "ending feeling" that all the previous finales (except the first one) had. If Celestial Advice is gonna go where I think is gonna go (which is VERY likely by the way) I bet whatever you want, that the song will be at the end of the episode, making it feeling like an ending like the S2 to S5 finales.

To Where and Back again was a two parter which are always endings. It also ended Starlight's arc for the season and this starts a new one. It might not have had a song finale or some other typical finale stuff but it was definately a big deal and had a finale feel even if it was a different type of finale like Best Night Ever was.

I personally think that Starlight isn't going anywhere, but, if she does leave the Castle, she would move to Ponyville.

I think the adventures of Starlight are only just beginning.

I would like her to move to Chrystal Empire with Sunburst. The show visists that place anyway and she can always visit so she can have the same number of epsiodes but when she is absent is less awkward it was last season. There was no explanation why she was missing in many episodes like Newbie Dash and 28 Pranks Later where you would assume to see her in the backround. The show wants to keep some distance between her and the mane cast and actual physical distance would be a good explanation. Besides I don't know what she really do in Ponyville for living, a bigger place would give her more opportunities.

But I am not sure if her graduation goes as planned. But I kind of want plot progression now that it was mentioned. Maybe some kind of "Twilight can still mentor Starligh if she is not here the way Celestia did for Twilight" solution.

• Brohoof 1

To Where and Back again was a two parter which are always endings. It also ended Starlight's arc for the season and this starts a new one. It might not have had a song finale or some other typical finale stuff but it was definately a big deal and had a finale feel even if it was a different type of finale like Best Night Ever was.

But THAT'S the point: IMO unlike Canterlot Wedding, MMC, Twilight's Kingdom and The Cutie Remark, To Where and Back Again didn't conclude an arc and was setted to start a new one. But if Celestial Advice will go like I think it will go, then it WILL do that. This is why I feel that episode should have been the REAL S6 finale. Of course this is just an idea I got from all of this but... too bad, it would have been a nice variation to have a single episode as an epilogue of the two-parter season finale... yet again, having a standard episode is a nice change too, especially since apparently in S8 "we" are going to return at the old schedule considering that De LANCIE just got the scripts for the premiere of that season and said were two episodes so unless the S8 will have two Discord episodes one after the other, he's voicing a two parter.

If they intend on keep Starlight around as a main character, have actually feel like a main character, and have her regularly hang out with the 6 instead of having her show up whenever they feel like. It'd help address one of her biggest problems

I would like her to move to Chrystal Empire with Sunburst. The show visists that place anyway and she can always visit so she can have the same number of epsiodes but when she is absent is less awkward it was last season. There was no explanation why she was missing in many episodes like Newbie Dash and 28 Pranks Later where you would assume to see her in the backround. The show wants to keep some distance between her and the mane cast and actual physical distance would be a good explanation. Besides I don't know what she really do in Ponyville for living, a bigger place would give her more opportunities.

Being left out of Newbie Dash and 28 Pranks Later sounds like a blessing 

Edited by Prince Sidon
  • Brohoof 1

Judging from what we've seen from Season 7, I feel that the new season will be bigger than the movie itself, the thing about the movie is that it will focus on the mane 6, something that has happened for 6 seasons now, for this season, we know next to nothing what will happen and I think people are looking more forward to that than the movie.

Information found on "Discovery.com"

"From royal sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to visits from Rainbow Dash’s over-enthusiastic parents and Twilight Sparkle’s adorable niece, Flurry Heart"

The royal sisters, Dashie's parents, AND MORE McFLURRY :wub:

But THAT'S the point: IMO unlike Canterlot Wedding, MMC, Twilight's Kingdom and The Cutie Remark, To Where and Back Again didn't conclude an arc and was setted to start a new one. But if Celestial Advice will go like I think it will go, then it WILL do that. This is why I feel that episode should have been the REAL S6 finale. Of course this is just an idea I got from all of this but... too bad, it would have been a nice variation to have a single episode as an epilogue of the two-parter season finale... yet again, having a standard episode is a nice change too, especially since apparently in S8 "we" are going to return at the old schedule considering that De LANCIE just got the scripts for the premiere of that season and said were two episodes so unless the S8 will have two Discord episodes one after the other, he's voicing a two parter.

Imo the Starlight arc was concluded with her earning her redemption and using her new friendship skills when she saved the day. This will be a start of her new role. But you that is just my opinion :)

Well, in the G1 show going over the rainbow was how you went from Earth to Equestria. I'm guessing this ain't that.  A dream sequence, maybe?  There has been one every year since S3.

Also, this is the first season with no 2 parters. Maybe the first 2 episodes are at the same time like Just For Sidekicks & the Crystal Empire trip?

If they intend on keep Starlight around as a main character, have actually feel like a main character, and have her regularly hang out with the 6 instead of having her show up whenever they feel like. It'd help address one of her biggest problems

Being left out of Newbie Dash and 28 Pranks Later sounds like a blessing 

I think the reasons why she was absent is because she was either visiting Sunburst(28 Pranks Later) or helping in around Ponyville with Spike(Newbie Dash), just a thought.

post-11493-0-13240400-1489789981_thumb.p

Discord: It must sting that it took the four of us to save everyone as we didn't even need Twilight or the Haxs of Harmony like you girls.

Could not resist.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 3

I wonder what these two guest stars are gonna bring to the table?? Hmmmmmm definitely going to be interesting. And I agree, an episode with both Celestia and Luna is long awaited for all of us haha. I'm excited to see what the new season will be like!

OMG WE MIGHT ACTUALLY MEET RD'S PARENTS!!!!  :pinkie:  I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :squee:

Honestly, I don't like Flurry Heart. I can do without her in the show >.>

Also, we really need a Luna and Celestia episode :love:

• Brohoof 2

Judging from what we've seen from Season 7, I feel that the new season will be bigger than the movie itself, the thing about the movie is that it will focus on the mane 6, something that has happened for 6 seasons now, for this season, we know next to nothing what will happen and I think people are looking more forward to that than the movie.

I think there's an equeal number of people who are more interested in the movie.

• Brohoof 2

It's really easy to guess that that last 2 images have to due with a song. :/

But the one with the necklaces, it just screams that there MIGHT be another mane six.

I think the necklaces are medals awarded to the four who saved Equestria in the finale. They are wearing them in the promo clip.

I am super excited about Felicia Day being on the show! I met her once at a book signing. My avatar is a pony representation of that meeting. Here is a picture of the real thing:

sig-4835035.8y4Bllz.jpg

Will you change your avatar when we will see what her character actually looks like in the show? Your version does look pretty fitting already however.