Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler NEW Season 7 Episode Photos and Information!

Firedog

"Over-enthusiastic"?

I think I get the direction they're going with this. Rainbow Dash, the pony most obsessed with acting cool and being awesome, may very well have the least cool, least awesome parents imaginable. 

Edited by BlueStreak98
  • Brohoof 2

I'm excited. I first thing I'm going to do 15 April is watch the premiere. I'm so happy Discord is there too. I hope he got a bigger role then previous season.

Ahh I can't wait! They all seem so good! They are doing a Luna and Celestia episode too, I hope! 

I don't know if I can wait the few weeks until then! I hope I can get a chance to see it and not oversleep (which currently I will). 

post-36168-0-34113200-1488757945_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 2

I know you probably seen these images already, but these are in HD! We should share our theories about them! :D

attachicon.gifMLP701_022.png

Ok, so this is definitely Twilight giving Starlight, Trixie, Discord, and Thorax heart medals for saving Equestria in the season 6 finale! Probably the very beginning of the episode right before the opening theme song!

attachicon.gifMLP701_054.png

Probably a scene where Twilight and Starlight discuss Starlight's possible future before Twilight decides to graduate Starlight - and of course Discord being himself! :3

attachicon.gifMLP701_085.png

Is Discord and the Remane Five still good friends after the events of What About Discord?

attachicon.gifMLP701_203.png

If these images take place in order, probably Celestia comforting both Twilight and Spike after thinking they'd have to let Starlight go. We would think they're gonna miss her!

attachicon.gifMLP701_220.png

Definitely a screenshot from the first sneak peek video!

attachicon.gifMLP702_058.png

Oh now this is gonna be exciting! Looks like the All Bottled Up episode is gonna be focusing mostly on Starlight, Trixie, and Spike! I'd love to see how the three would play off each other!

attachicon.gifMLP702_059.png

Probably reading the spell that's gonna break the map, as proved by the synopsis!

attachicon.gifMLP702_208K.PNG

Twilight on her friendship retreat with the Mane Six! Now I got the feeling this is either gonna be an actual retreat, or the spell that Starlight put on Twilight to calm her down made her high! XD Either way, this image looks like the Mane Six are gonna sing! Hopefully it'll be a 9-character song between the Mane Six, and Starlight and the others!

attachicon.gifMLP702_208P.PNG

Ditto!

So what do y'all think of these images, and what do y'all think they mean?

Hi, as there are two topics pertaining to episode pics and information regarding the upcoming season they have been merged.

sig-4836425.post-11493-0-13240400-148978

Discord: It must sting that it took the four of us to save everyone as we didn't even need Twilight or the Haxs of Harmony like you girls.

Could not resist.

THIS. Starlight team will be Equestria Black op.

I am hyped for S7 even more than the movie, but .... what if it isnt good as i expected!? ;( The wait finally gets me, and now i am

scare to watch it more than waiting for months...

Will you change your avatar when we will see what her character actually looks like in the show? Your version does look pretty fitting already however.

That's a good question.  I'm not sure.  I did not draw the one I have now.  So I do not know if I could get a new one.

Information found on "Discovery.com"

"From royal sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to visits from Rainbow Dash’s over-enthusiastic parents and Twilight Sparkle’s adorable niece, Flurry Heart"

-A visit from flurryheart. Sounds like we will get a flurryheart episode.
-We also get a description of Rainbow Dash's parents being "Over-enthusiastic"
-No description of Applejacks parents could mean they only show in a flashback
-This sounds like there will be visits from the royal sisters possibly? 

"Additionally, guest stars William Shatner (Star Trek) and Felicia Day (Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) join the cast for a very special episode in late summer."

-Looks like both guest stars will star in one "special" episode with the main cast. Hmmmmm sounds interesting.

The term 'very special episode' has my curiosity piqued.  If they mean 'that kind of very special episode', then we might see something that many fans have been wanting for awhile now.

• Brohoof 1

The term 'very special episode' has my curiosity piqued.  If they mean 'that kind of very special episode', then we might see something that many fans have been wanting for awhile now.

I originally thought that William Shatner and Felicia Day would voice Rainbow Dash's parents, but with the whole "very special episode" thing going on, maybe they will be the ones that will voice Applejack's parents.

I originally thought that William Shatner and Felicia Day would voice Rainbow Dash's parents, but with the whole "very special episode" thing going on, maybe they will be the ones that will voice Applejack's parents.

That's what I'm thinking.  The entertainment industry traditionally uses the term 'very special episode' to define an episode of a show that deals with unusually tough subject matter, having a tone that is different from most episodes in the series. 

So while I would hesitate to use the term 'definitely' here, I would easily say 'likely'.  Meaning I wouldn't be surprised if this is what they mean by 'very special episode'.

Edited by SBaby

That's what I'm thinking.  The entertainment industry traditionally uses the term 'very special episode' to define an episode of a show that deals with unusually tough subject matter, having a tone that is different from most episodes in the series. 

So while I would hesitate to use the term 'definitely' here, I would easily say 'likely'.  Meaning I wouldn't be surprised if this is what they mean by 'very special episode'.

The only other episode that was close to being called a very special episode was Flight to the Finish was used as sort of an episode talking about disabilities.

So I would also be interested if they turned out to be voicing Scootaloo's parents instead of Applejack's parents, because they two are characters that the fandom has been waiting a long time to get some information about.