Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

blackstarraven

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Friend of mine suggested them for the role playing.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I actually became a fan of the show while deployed in Iraq, I would sit around and watch the show with my nieces using Skype and netflix.

Hi everypony.

I'm BlaskStarRaven or BSR for short.

I became a member of the fandom while Deployed to Iraq in 2011, I would watch the show over netflix/skype with my two nieces. As time went on I actually kind of got to be know as the person to help with Christmas/birthday girls for the ohter in my unit. Helping them pick out gifts to get for there daughters. Was pretty fun over all.

Sense then I have enjoyed the show while moving around the world working in a government job. Have gotten to see how the fandom has evolved in a lot of different nations around the world.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the MLPForums, blackstarraven! :) Glad for you to join this community.

As you can see, there are many like-minded members on here, and I can unsure that they are friendly once you get to know them, so be sure to befriend some of them!

I also see that you joined here for the roleplaying aspect of the community/fandom; you can find the Roleplaying section and either join or make your own threads (I insist, it's very entertaining!).

Once again, have fun around the forums! See you around, bud :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the well wishing!

And ya I'm looking at the role playing stuff right now. Very nice going to go plop down my OC.

And I'm pretty interested in the Creative stuff also. This has to be one of the most creative communities I have ever seen.

• Brohoof 1

Hello BSR, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 2

Give me an awkward brony hoof shake

Good luck shaking hooves tho, imagine that.

Hi welcome. Feel welcomed! Or else.......

Is that a threat? Don't make me call the PPOE

Hehehe, it's a reference

• Brohoof 1