Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Can FlightForce have me react to MLP Season 7 premiere in his MLPForums reacts?

Lonely Fanboy48

I want to react to MLP just like Bronies do and FlightForce makes MLPForums reacts so I want to be part of his react videos. I do sub to his channel and I'll make a skit of clips me reacting to the premiere. Now just to let you know I'm not skilled of editing my videos so I might make some mistakes on my skits, This is my 1st time doing this so respect of what I do. Anyway if he lets me to do it I'll try my best in my skits (I know season 7 isn't released, I'm just getting ahead with this). Can someone email this to him?

• Brohoof 1

No thanks about the Discord thing. I can only do that kind of stuff when I'm 21 or older because I still don't know how to do that stuff. Anyway after I watch the Season 7 premiere I make a YouTube video of skits of scenes I react to in the episodes. This of course is my first time so please take it easy.

@@Lonely Fanboy48

The section Site Questions & Tech Support is intended for users to ask questions regarding the webiste MLP Forums itself rather than about internet users and the material they produce. Asking a question such as this would be best asked by asking the user directly or through a status update or blog entry. 

Thus, this thread has been locked.

• Brohoof 2