Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A minimal problem with my profile

Hey, um, I don't know if this is an actual problem but I can't seem to find a way around it.

Considering that my account is quite old, created in 2013, there was an option when creating one, named "How'd you find us?" and that question seems to be taken out in the settings cause I can't find it anywhere. Can you guys remove it for me? :D Nobody else seems to have it, and it's written in well broken english.

Heya, I removed it for you. Not a big deal, as that field is only visible to the person owning the profile and mod staff... not entirely sure why it's marked as 'only edit on profile creation' and not editable afterwards. I'll have to ask around and see if anyone remembers why that was set up that way.

Heya, I removed it for you. Not a big deal, as that field is only visible to the person owning the profile and mod staff... not entirely sure why it's marked as 'only edit on profile creation' and not editable afterwards. I'll have to ask around and see if anyone remembers why that was set up that way.

Alright, thanks for the help!

I asked Feld0 if he could remove mine years ago and he said no. tis b unfair

The reason was something about the staff being able to look back at why people joined or something along those lines, I don't remember. I don't care if staff can see it though, I just don't want to see it on my profile.

I asked Feld0 if he could remove mine years ago and he said no. tis b unfair

The reason was something about the staff being able to look back at why people joined or something along those lines, I don't remember. I don't care if staff can see it though, I just don't want to see it on my profile.

Took care of that for you, too.

• Brohoof 1