Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Easiest money you ever made?

zerox

a few months ago I got 100EUR for cloning a hdd. I was asked how much it would cost and I either said I dunno or I said that I did it for free. I was given 100eur for 15min of work. easiest money I ever made.

Edited by zerox

I was paid by my mom to run her Warcraft character. Just fish for a few hours. I forgot how much I was paid per fish. But I think I'd get a few hundred dollars if I caught a rare turtle mount. 

Unless bets count. My bro had that screen saver with a bunch of sprite ponies on screen, and they were playing soccer. I told him the score. He didn't believe me. I bet him $20 on it. He went up. Confirmed it, and I held him to the wager. 

I sell trading cards over on my EBay account and make money whenever anything gets sold. I don't make sales every week but it has proven to be a very lucrative hobby.

• Brohoof 2

I had received 5 dollars from a couple servers for eating a piece of chicken from the dishroom trash can... Best part is I didn't get sick. 

lol. why in the world would anyone do that?

With a solid immune system and an iron gut, why wouldn't you?

I know for sure that my immune system is extremely strong and I've never gotten motion sickness but my younger brother is extremely sensitive to what he eats and movement and we've had several times where he's vomited from eating something or at the end of a flight. But probably the easiest money we've made in the family is when my dad sold his old audio mixer from 1986 on eBay. This particular mixer model was a professional one for DJing and not a lot of them were ever manufactured as it was extremely expensive when it was brand new. We managed to sell to for around $1700 Australian and boom that's some easy money right there! :)

Most I've received was $100 and during holidays (specifically my b-day and Christmas). I've done commissions before which easily got me over $30 within a week.. was pretty proud of that accomplishment alone! :D

I've made at least a hundred dollars over the course of my life just noticing coins dropped on the ground. For some reason people seem to enjoy throwing coins out of their car windows. :confused:

If you meant in a single event, I once found a wallet with $65 in it. Not that my parents let me keep it all; I was only 10 or something. :(

If you meant as a result of actually doing some work, I was once paid standard per-hour wage for attending a day-long class on how to do my part-time job properly. $15 an hour for listening to someone tell me how to do my job. :orly:

Edited by Duality

Stealing and selling game accounts online. Shit paid for two of my cars.

Haha, this guy

Wish you could sell your Steam account for real, that would make some serious coin.

This probably doesn't count but the easiest money I've made is when I got about 20 euros for cooking and cleaning at my grandparents' place.