Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Easiest money you ever made?

zerox

I don't know if this counts but I sold some items in a game and got some platinum for it. Usually you have to buy that for real money and I saved at least 18€ by selling some items I got while playing^^

• 3 weeks later...

$100 to get a computer to work. But another time I found $100 note on the sidewalk. Someone came up to me and said it was his. And I did notice he was looking on the ground for something. So I gave it to him. Easy come, easy go.

"I'll pay you 20 bucks right here if you can fix my instagram app. I havent been able to use it for weeks!"

*googles "how to force quit on iphone"*

*force quits app and runs it again*

$20 for 5 minutes of time to basically use Google. Oh well, my colleague was just happy to have his app back :P

At a flea market, I found an ornamental (Hellishly sharp!) knife at a table someone abandoned. I walked the knife to the other end of the flea market to a vendor that sold swords. Ten minutes after I found it, I sold it for FIFTY DOLLARS! 

1 minute ago, PiratePony said:

I was in Vegas once and a guy bumped into me and gave me a hundred bucks as an apology :/  

For some reason my imagination says he was smoking a big cigar and dressed like a cowboy!

LOL!

• Brohoof 1

I never "made/earned" much money, but in terms of crazy high amounts for relatively little effort, When we went to the states for the holidays, I received probly' close to 700 dollars in sum from Holiday Gift money ^ ^ ,  It was more than any amount I had received from previous years COMBINED. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

I sell trading cards over on my EBay account and make money whenever anything gets sold. I don't make sales every week but it has proven to be a very lucrative hobby.

I got a card for 4 dollars that later went to 20, just sold it for 22. Then some other card I got in a random trade went to 70, but I didn't sell it til it dropped to 30. What stinks about ebay is 9% then paypal takes 3%+30 cents so trying to sell 1$ cards is pointless. Also I opened a yugioh tin I got for 20 and sold cards in it for 31$. I bought several cards for 5 dollars and sold them for 10. I bought 50 cards for 21 dollars, and sold them for 43. Also bought some European special packs, and made 40$ profit on them.

Edited by CuriUndersXeno

I watched my neighbors kid for about half an hour while his mom went out to the store. I sat and played videogames for that time and refused that she pay me upon her return. Really all I did was just sit and play games for half an hour and kept an eye on the kid, I don't want to be paid for being lazy. :P 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some cash, made through giving people RP cash (gmod rp) for a few steam trading cards. RP cash that would have to be farmed for hours, I farmed the entire night before so I got a few trading cards and I did this many times making around 6-8 TF2 keys.

I made $30 dollars "dog sitting" for neighbors for the three days they were out of town. All I had to do was go over there and fill up the precious doggies' food bowls and play with them a bit. Totally awesome way to earn money. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

when I was in college I got 250 dollars for being in the marching band at the end of the semester. I wanted to do it anyways, and they always paid for everything as far as food and transportation went, so it was just like a little bonus at the end of football season :3:fluttershy: