Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Universe!

Ruffled Daydreams

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found these forums through researching My Little Pony on the internet multiple times. I went onto this site so much, i decided to join!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I started watching it with my siblings on Netflix. We started to like it alot. Before we knew it we were Bronies!

Hi! I'm Ruffled Daydreams (my OC in the MLP universe) I am an artist, and I am drawing (trying to draw) My Little Pony characters. How are you? 

(By the way, I'm trying to post my pictures in Octavia's Hall, and I can't figure out how. Can someone help me?)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there!

An artist? Nice! I'm curious about your works!  :)

What do you mean? You can't post a thread there at all? In that case, if I'm not mistaking, you need to make few posts first to advance to the next rank. Then, that area will be unlocked for you. Not sure if that's 5 posts or 40, I don't remember exactly. Basically, as a newcomer, you can't access few things.

There should be some information (FAQ's) available in the news box at the top

VI2YKPC.png

~ it disappears once you'll 'unlock' everything, so I don't have it anymore.

Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello Dream, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 2

I found out how to post stuff on Imgur! this is my OC and first mlp drawing ever!:

http://imgur.com/3ffwdBr

That's a cute artwork!  :)

Thanks for telling me! How do you 'level up'?

Leveling up is done by posting topics. NOT responding to them.

Actually just posting (replying in existing threads) increases the post count, thus allows you to 'level up'. You don't have to create thousands of threads. That would be extremely difficult to achieve.  :D

Note, that some sections, such as Welcoming Plaza (where we currently are) don't increase your post count for content made in them.

uLkoEtc.png

• Brohoof 2