Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Encounter (1x1 between Cerberus and Moon Dancer)

Catpone Cerberus

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/163933-1x1-between-the-cerberus-and-moon-dancer-ooc/

Light blue figure moved soundlessly around in the shadows of Everfree forest. The figure resembled that of a pony, but was different from ponies you usually meet.....

There was something else moving in the forest too, a another pony, more normal, so to say.

The light blue figure of a pony seemed to get interested by this pony, and staying hidden, it went closer to see, who this pony was. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

The light blue figure could see that the pony was wearing black Crystal armour, his horn was obviously hooked and the armour had silver highlights, he had a pair of calm purple eyes and he was unaware of the figure, moving calmly through the Everfree forest, on his chest was a blood red triangle which seemed to somewhat glow.

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.,

The figure let out a giggle that could be heard by the armored pony. The air around the pony got just little bit colder as the figure started moving in the shadows around him and giggling now and then from different directions. Figure could be seen by the pony as it from time to time, here and there dashed from behind a tree or a bush to behind a another, leaving behind trails of fog as it went.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Crystal Cog was confused, he watched as the figure went from place to place. "Whos there?" he asked, he was ready to grab his spear, but not yet, he began to follow the figure, somewhat lost of words, he could tell that something wasn't right here, and it wasn't a regular pony. 

@@Moon Dancer.

Figure stopped moving and was now hidden again,amused mare's voice could be heard. "Just a wind." Her voice came from just behind Crystal, like spoken right to his ear, but there wasn't anyone to be seen, only something, that looked like fog. Then, giggle was heard again,  from opposite direction.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Crystal Cog was weirded out by this, and then turned around. "A wind? Whats are you doing?" he asked, feeling somewhat threatened, the red triangle on his chest popped off with a clicking sound and then it spun with a whirring sound, revealing a spear of sorts. He didn't really trust what was going on. 

@@Moon Dancer.

Figure answered with sarcastic tone, "Oh, that thing looks dangerous, hopefully nopony gets hurt". Voice's source's location couldn't be determined, but next sentence came right behind Crystal again with it's tone back to amused. "Just kidding, that could be fun.". She finished the sentence with a giggle. 

Fog that figure had left behind disappeared and, light blue mare with flowing mane and tail, no cutiemark and empty white eyes appeared right next to Crystal.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Crystal Cog sighed, and he reached out to touch the figure, he didn't want to strike her down instantly, but she could see that his patience for her was slowly fading, he narrowed his eyes as he looked her over, but she was a mare afterall and if it was a stallion he would have struck her down far quicker.

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.,

Mare didn't react Crystal touching it in any way, Her body was ice-cold, almost like it could suck heat from anything and everything she touches. It was solid, but still, it didn't feel solid. "hmph, this is the point when ponies usually run away" mare said with unimpressed voice, but then continued with slightly mocking one. "Although, you don't look like the usual ponies around here, I haven't seen pony with hook growing from their head before." She then reached to poke Crystals horn with her ice-cold hoof. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

He didn't really mind the cold coming from her. "Well, I'm not a wuss like some other ponies..... and I don't get scared easily so whatever your trying to do, its not working." he calmed down slightly, but still didn't like how she was almost mocking him. "Well, that is my horn.... its not a hook." he said rather dismissively, and stopped touching her for a bit, he smiled.  

Edited by Moon Dancer.

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.

"So you are the boring type huh?" "That's a shame." She said almost disappointed, and it seemed like she was going to leave. But almost immediately she looked back at Crystal. "It might be a horn."  Mocking smile rose to her face, "But, I think it would still work as well for catching some fish."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

The stallion sighed, and simply shook his head, he retracted the spear and put it back on his armour. "Tell me about yourself, what even are you? Some form of ghost?" he asked calmly, getting just a bit closer to her, he seemed like he was interested in her and wanted to have a conversation with her. 

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.

The mare looked at the stallion while narrowing her eyes a little bit, before sighing and starting to speak with slightly bored voice, "Those who are scared or angry, usually say I am a Ghost" "More spiritual creatures say that, I am a spirit" "But I am neither of those two, those like me usually are called, Fallen"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

The stallion stood next to her. "Interesting, so what is a fallen and what is your name? My name is Crystal Cog. Since we appear to be alone out here, want to stick together?" he offers the mare, he thinks she would be an interesting companion. He sounds like he is rather eager to know.  

@@Moon Dancer.,

Mare shrugged "I guess I can join you for some time, It's not like I have anything better to do." "And seeing somepony becoming prey could be entertaining"(muttering) She sounded bored and little bit reluctant.

"Fallen... We are similar to ghosts and such in a way." "But main difference is how we come to be." She kept little pause. "You see, unlike those who wander aimlessly trying to fulfill a goal to get to rest" "We are here because we once wielded a powerful cursed artifact. It'll keep us alive until its destruction." "And my name....." She looked like she was trying to remember something. "I am......shoot " "Just call me anything if names are really necessary".

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

He nodded, he didn't mind her company. "Interesting. So, Shoot as you seem to call yourself..... I mineaswell introduce myself. I am Crystal Cog, I think we should get out of these woods because who knows what could be in here, I don't really like the feeling of this place. Lets get out of here." he motioned for her to follow and began walking out of the forest. 

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.,

The mare rolled her eyes, though, lack of pupils and irises made it basically undetectable. "Not necessary what I meant, but it works." She started to follow. "Actually, I pretty much know what is in these woods, been here so much" "But since you want out so badly, why did you even come here in the first place?"

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

"I came here to see if there was any treasure, gems, or crystals that were right for the taking, but I don't really see any proof of them being here in the first place. I also don't really stick around any towns, or anything like that for too long, and when I do, its during the night when nopony is awake." he replied as they walked.

@@The Cerberus,

"I don't have any colleagues. I work alone, mostly. You could say I'm a treasure hunter, but I work for my own gain and not for any stupid corporation's gain. What are you on about?" he asks the mare, curious. She probably set up a trap or something, whatever it was, he wanted to know. 

(edited)

@@Moon Dancer.,

Mare shrugged again "You all still do the same thing, so you are colleagues in that sense,"  "Even if you aren't in the same group."  "And what do you mean 'what I'm on about'?" "I just said what have happened to some ponies who have come here" "Those just happen to always be such entertaining times...." "ah...memories."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

He looked confused when she said that colleagues were all the same. "What do you mean by 'entertaining times? Did you do something to those ponies? Did they happen to be a yellow pegasus mare, a white unicorn mare, and a grey unicorn stallion? Since I'm kinda looking for ponies who look like that, for private reasons...." 

@@Moon Dancer.,

"Asking lot of questions, aren't we now?" Mare said with slightly amused voice. "What do you think I mean by entertaining times, they were point in time, when I was entertained." she kept a pause before continuing "And did I do something? Of course I did, I scared them, like I scare everypony who comes here." She was smiling, though her smile was closer to a grin than a friendly smile. "But you mean that did I kill them, don't you?" "And the answer for that is, no, I don't kill ponies, forest is dangerous enough without me bothering myself" there was weird emphasis on the word kill, but she continued without giving Crystal a chance to interrupt her. "And last ponies might have looked like that, or might not, I don't memorize such useless details."

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Crystal Cog sighed and shook his head in rather a rather unamused way as they walked. "Well, why do you do what you do and why is it entertaining for you? It may not be useful for you, but it is for me.... Eh. I'll find them later on hopefully. Does your kind just scare ponies for their entertainment?"

@@Moon Dancer.,

"Why does it entertain? I don't know that, why anything entertains anypony?" "And I do it because I don't want to get bored." "Being ageless and having no needs is pretty boring you know." Mare answered like the answer should have been obvious and continued in different tone, sounding slightly amused, but there was little bit of something, less happy in her tone. "There really isn't 'my kind'. Other fallen are still fully bound...or trapped to that cursed thing that keeps us existing, I'm only one who is 'free' like this."

• Brohoof 1