Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Iced Request Shop! (CLOSING AND MOVING)

TwilightPomegranate

(EDIT: This art shop is closing due to me not being active on here, instead I'm moving to a new art shop, only different, thanks! Also, the mods may close or lock the topic)

Welcome to my request shop! Here, I make custom Signatures and avatars only for the cost of nothing!

Want an example of my signature skills? Here ya go!

Anyways, here's some notices and rules about my shop:

- If I finish my request and you're not active, I'll try to send it to you in PMs.

- Please be patient as these might take up to 6 minutes or less.

- DO NOT pass these off as your own.

- Yes, the signatures are in high quality.

- NO, the signatures are not hand-made.

Anyways, I hope you guys get the signatures you wanted! :D

pink-wallpaper-16.jpg

Edited by Iced_Coffee Nerd
The message needed to be updated and I set some more rules/notices

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you make a profile image with these 4 OC's please?

Stardustel: Bright White coat. Dull grey mane and tail. Soft Grey Eyes. A light blue star on her forehead. Covered with a light blue glittering armour that has small shining golden spikes. 3 sets of thin flexible wings that have the same blue glittering as the armour.

Vorelatex: Calm green coat. Dark green mane and tail with cyan highlights. Aquamarine eyes. A calm grey body suit for armour that has almost futuristic looking bright blue-green circles covering it. 4 jet boosters at the top of each leg that emits green flames.

Nebularion: He has a dark purple coat, Even darker purple mane and tail with a slightly lighter shade of purple highlights. Lavander purple eyes. A sleek suit of armour that's dull purple with bright magenta lines that looks like it's full of stars. A pair of large black insect-like wings.

Eruption: A fiery orange coat. Vibrant yellow mane and tail. He has red eyes. Heavy looking glowing orange armour that looks like the surface of the sun. Pegasus feathery wings that burn the same colour as the armour. 
Edited by Moon Dancer.

Can you make a profile image with these 4 OC's please?

Stardustel: Bright White coat. Dull grey mane and tail. Soft Grey Eyes. A light blue star on her forehead. Covered with a light blue glittering armour that has small shining golden spikes. 3 sets of thin flexible wings that have the same blue glittering as the armour.

Vorelatex: Calm green coat. Dark green mane and tail with cyan highlights. Aquamarine eyes. A calm grey body suit for armour that has almost futuristic looking bright blue-green circles covering it. 4 jet boosters at the top of each leg that emits green flames.

Nebularion: He has a dark purple coat, Even darker purple mane and tail with a slightly lighter shade of purple highlights. Lavander purple eyes. A sleek suit of armour that's dull purple with bright magenta lines that looks like it's full of stars. A pair of large black insect-like wings.

Eruption: A fiery orange coat. Vibrant yellow mane and tail. He has red eyes. Heavy looking glowing orange armour that looks like the surface of the sun. Pegasus feathery wings that burn the same colour as the armour. 

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need some transparent images of them. Maybe as a group? Because I can't draw profile pictures nor signatures. Sorry. :( 

That looks really awesome. I like how you made the picture and the name stand out. Looks almost like it's three dimensional in a way. Thank you so much and I really do appreciate it. :)

Edited by Dynamo Pad

** WARNING: I have another art shop, but since it hasn't been that active, I decided to make this one. The mods may delete or close/lock it. Thankies! **

Welcome to December's Request Shop! Here, I make profile pictures and signatures for everypony! I only do MLP, but now I might expand to some animal signatures and profile pictures as well!

Questions & Answers:

Are the signatures and profile pictures high quality? 

A: Yes they are! 

How long does it take?

A: About 5 to 8 minutes. 

Can I use this as my profile picture for another site?

A: Of course! You're free to do so!

Currently, the only example of my work I have is in my signature. :(

Thank you for visiting!

Side note: I only take 2 people at a time. You'll have to wait a little bit! 

I'd like you to draw my OC Maple

(if its a signiture do you think she could be in the royal guard armor without the helmet)

post-40306-0-80408900-1489963225.gif

post-40306-0-32532700-1489963277_thumb.png

I'd like you to draw my OC Maple

(if its a signiture do you think she could be in the royal guard armor without the helmet)

I will put it in a signature, and I can't give her a royal guard helmet. Sorry. Also, what background do you desire for this sig?

I will put it in a signature, and I can't give her a royal guard helmet. Sorry. Also, what background do you desire for this sig?

Oh I didnt want the helmet just the armor. and a night sky is what i was thinking