Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Cl0udChaser

Hello there. My story being similar to yours (minus the insults (which I happen to take rather seriously) and the everything else in that story actually). You are awesome because you like Rainbow Dash. Though I have a feeling most younger boys tend to like her while older brownies have a more open mind. Welcome. There us no guide to this website so good luck getting around. I'm still stuck in the welcome forums! ;)

• Brohoof 2

The poooooonyyyyyy cuuuuuuuurseeeeee! Another victim I see. Just kidding!  :lol:

Hello there!

That's how my younger brother started to like MLP. I was the one, who surprisingly started loving it and when my brother caught me, he laughed at first, but the pony curse got him within a week. Now like in your story, we both love MLP since then.  :D That's amazing if you think about how surprising MLP can be. I'd never guess I'll be watching something like this, but welp, what can I do now?  ^_^

At least that way you have some interests to share with your brother, though as for me, we share many interests, mainly gaming-wise.  :)

Welcome to the herd!  :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Cloud, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1