Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi !

Catters

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm new,I like Cats (Obviously),I like Garry's mod,I like Left 4 Dead 1 and 2,I like Half-Life 1 and 2,I like dubstep (more-less),I'm taken,IRL anyways,I'm smart,or so I'm told(I don't think I'm smart tbh :P),I watch futurama alot,and when I say alot,I mean I watched 3 seasons in one day and watched the rest the next(Its was the weekend so I stayed up littraly all night xD)I mean I don't know what elase to say...Theres not much more to me...I love cuddles :3

Thats about it,thanks for reading this :3 *hugs*

• Brohoof 9

Hi Catters and welcome to the forums friend, hope ya have a fun time here c: futurama is a great show and cats are amazing animals.^^ *hugs back* :3

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks guys ^^ I'm already having a good time,alittle confusing but overall its nice :3

you're welcome Catters. I had the same feeling when I was new here..it was very confusing,anyways welcome aboard!

• Brohoof 1

HIYA. Welcome as the six gamer I've counted. I've been told also I'm smart but I think I'm a dummy. I like hugging too. I love half life but I haven't played left for dead or Garry's mod. Yet. Well I hope you enjoy your stay. Freeman rocks.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

You seem like an energetic, sociable person full of positive energy, I like it!  :yay:

Welcome to the herd! *hugs* :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello Catters, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

• Brohoof 1