Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing upload.

Hierok

Hello @Hierok

Given your request of personal opinion regarding your text, the topic has been moved to AK Yearling's Writing Resources with the proper tag of Critique Wanted.

Have a lovely day and keep the headcanon coming.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Woah you drew that? That looks sooo amazing! I can see that it's the moderators; who is the human holding his hand out?

Thanks. It was actually a suprise, but since I can't open pdf fin the personnal messagers I do it here. ^_^

That's @King. Also a moderator, but hasn't been online a while.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Hieroklicious said:

Thanks. It was actually a suprise, but since I can't open pdf fin the personnal messagers I do it here. ^_^

That's @King. Also a moderator, but hasn't been online a while.

You should put it in a status update or something so more people can see it :D. Though maybe you want to wait until Christmas.

The Lightwing drawing is my favorite ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

You should put it in a status update or something so more people can see it :D. Though maybe you want to wait until Christmas.

The Lightwing drawing is my favorite ^_^ 

Well, the idea was that a couple people would draw every month one drawing, and we just started, so I have no idea when or where it will get posted. ^_^ @Randimaxis came with the idea. If it turns out I must post it myself I will. And I will give you a notification. :3

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Hieroklicious said:

Well, the idea was that a couple people would draw every month one drawing, and we just started, so I have no idea when or where it will get posted. ^_^ @Randimaxis came with the idea. If it turns out I must post it myself I will. And I will give you a notification. :3

Is there a thread for it or something? I'd participate!

• Brohoof 1

On 3/19/2017 at 3:09 PM, Hieroklicious said:

5a39f7ad9fcd7_14-10.gif.0ca381952a69fda5aff8b0decdce5cd4.gif

... y'know, it DOES say it's a SEEEEEECREEEEEET Project.  Doofus.  :okiedokieloki:

*chuckle*  Seriously, though - it's perfectly okay.  I figured word might get out sooner or later; I had to give you 'the business', or I'd have my Weirdo Card taken away.  It IS your artwork, after all - you're free to do as you please with it.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

5a39f7ad9fcd7_14-10.gif.0ca381952a69fda5aff8b0decdce5cd4.gif

... y'know, it DOES say it's a SEEEEEECREEEEEET Project.  Doofus.  :okiedokieloki:

*chuckle*  Seriously, though - it's perfectly okay.  I figured word might get out sooner or later; I had to give you 'the business', or I'd have my Weirdo Card taken away.  It IS your artwork, after all - you're free to do as you please with it.

Yea, but it still is more exciting to do it on the day it's suppose to. I delete it here right after I upload it in pm. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hold on a second, was this originally a topic about a fanfic/headcanon piece or did I just fall prey to illusions?

3 hours ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hold on a second, was this originally a topic about a fanfic/headcanon piece or did I just fall prey to illusions?

I believe it was, but since nobody came too look and it was very low on the list. If there is a problem, or there is a better place to move it there, feel free to replace it, but I really need this topic. :fluttershy: Sorry.

Alright then, will it be Pony or Non-Pone related stuff? Just to know where should I move it.

Also, it's always preferable to create a different topic instead of modifying another one. Just to avoid confusion. ^^

On 22-12-2017 at 2:33 PM, Shadow Beam said:

Alright then, will it be Pony or Non-Pone related stuff? Just to know where should I move it.

Also, it's always preferable to create a different topic instead of modifying another one. Just to avoid confusion. ^^

It will be pony related. Sorry for the confusion. ;)

• Brohoof 1