Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [Colsed FOREVER] Lunarpalette's Request Shop

Lunarpalette

HEY LUNARPALLETE! I was just wondering if you could do my ponysona Midnight Muse. Pose doesn't matter (but she almost never smiles)

Pony Type: Unicorn

Cutie mark: A cresent moon with a double eigth not in the middle (just in case)

Drawing type: PENCIL! THEY ARE AWESOME! :D

Picture: M-M-U.png.b5e21c44f2673725edcd9b3f5f27b11a.png

Oh and in case you missed your finished product from my forum I will pm it to you :grin:

Edited by midnightmuse
Blah

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billow Pillow ♀
Race: Pegasus
Mane & Tail Colour: Perano & Mauve
Currently Resides in: Canterlot
Clothing: Japanese Regal & Modern Style Victorian Clothing; Bedtime clothing.

Personality: 

Billow is Loyal, Enthusiastic, with a conscientious outlook on life.  Filled to the brim with unbridled enthusiasm Billow is unable to control her insatiable urge to dwell into the mysteries that surround daily life, while allowing herself to become enthralled by most things nonsensical, she nourishes this urge by purchasing, or obtaining a large array of outlandish non-necessities which usually hold little to no purpose, or value ; Making her an obsessive hoarder.

Not heavily cultured in the field of common sense Billow can at times pass off as Naive, despite the fact that she excels in the opposing spectrum of uncommon sense.
With a sense of equivalency ingrained into her core Billow is unable to leave a debt unsupervised, if left unheeded for an extended period of time she will be plagued with an overwhelming serge of guilt that will  encapsulate her thoughts until the dept is paid.  While not logically following the sense of equivalency, she will settle her debt, which generally culminates into an unwanted form of payment that usually leaves the opposing party in a bewildered, or awkward state.
Exacerbated by her own whimsical delusions this dreamer periodically suffers from her inability to differentiate reality from fiction thanks to her active imagination and daydream like states.  Redundantly cementing herself into investigations, or case files she is not asked to assist on, this ambitious wannabe detective is always scouring for new suspects, clues, and evidence to help out her unknowing clientele, at the cost of making her slightly paranoid, leading to unwanted prodding, and touching of objects that do not belong to Billow.

Note: Debilitated by Narcolepsy Billow Pillow suffers from frequent blackouts that knock her out for short periods of time.  Despite how it effects her personal life she often talks about it with a cheerful attitude.
Reference:

An3lL9S.jpg[/img]

Stat Information

jA9TSWE.png 

Edited by Billow Pillow

On 3/24/2017 at 2:17 PM, TimeyMarey007 said:

Alrighty then.

So uh... how about try doing one of my OCs Pierce Goldeneye? He's from this reference sheet (extreme right)

http://timeymarey007.deviantart.com/art/The-New-Reference-Sheets-669109753

About the pose well... just make him look imposing or imperative or something. Like uh, make his expression look like a force to be reckoned with. :P

I am so very sorry this took too long. I hope you still find it to your satisfaction and if you have any problems with it just tell me!

IMG_2463.JPG

On 4/14/2017 at 11:42 PM, midnightmuse said:

HEY LUNARPALLETE! I was just wondering if you could do my ponysona Midnight Muse. Pose doesn't matter (but she almost never smiles)

Cutie mark: A cresent moon with a double eigth not in the middle (just in case)

Drawing type: PENCIL! THEY ARE AWESOME! :D

Picture: M-M-U.png.b5e21c44f2673725edcd9b3f5f27b11a.png

Oh and in case you missed your finished product from my forum I will pm it to you :grin:

Here is your request! I hope you like it!

IMG_2476.JPG

On 4/14/2017 at 7:16 PM, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

Pony Type: Pegasus

Cutie mark: (if not visible)Cutie mark

Drawing type: (Pencil is only available for now) Pencil

Picture: The picture is on my about me.

Your request is done! I hope you are satisfied!

IMG_2477.JPG

@Lunarpalette

Pony Type: Not a Pony, a fox

Cutie Mark: instead of a cutie mark she wears a compass on a chain

Drawing Type: Pencil

Description: She looks like a normal fox, but the black on her paws are dark cyan, her muzzle is dark cyan, and her right ear is dark cyan, on her right ear she was three ear piercings ( the colors are the bottom one is pink, the middle one is yellow, and the top one is blue)

(edited)
On 4/15/2017 at 8:44 PM, Billow Pillow said:
Billow Pillow ♀
Race: Pegasus
Mane & Tail Colour: Perano & Mauve
Currently Resides in: Canterlot
Clothing: Japanese Regal & Modern Style Victorian Clothing; Bedtime clothing.

Personality: 
  Hide contents

Billow is Loyal, Enthusiastic, with a conscientious outlook on life.  Filled to the brim with unbridled enthusiasm Billow is unable to control her insatiable urge to dwell into the mysteries that surround daily life, while allowing herself to become enthralled by most things nonsensical, she nourishes this urge by purchasing, or obtaining a large array of outlandish non-necessities which usually hold little to no purpose, or value ; Making her an obsessive hoarder.

Not heavily cultured in the field of common sense Billow can at times pass off as Naive, despite the fact that she excels in the opposing spectrum of uncommon sense.
With a sense of equivalency ingrained into her core Billow is unable to leave a debt unsupervised, if left unheeded for an extended period of time she will be plagued with an overwhelming serge of guilt that will  encapsulate her thoughts until the dept is paid.  While not logically following the sense of equivalency, she will settle her debt, which generally culminates into an unwanted form of payment that usually leaves the opposing party in a bewildered, or awkward state.
Exacerbated by her own whimsical delusions this dreamer periodically suffers from her inability to differentiate reality from fiction thanks to her active imagination and daydream like states.  Redundantly cementing herself into investigations, or case files she is not asked to assist on, this ambitious wannabe detective is always scouring for new suspects, clues, and evidence to help out her unknowing clientele, at the cost of making her slightly paranoid, leading to unwanted prodding, and touching of objects that do not belong to Billow.

Note: Debilitated by Narcolepsy Billow Pillow suffers from frequent blackouts that knock her out for short periods of time.  Despite how it effects her personal life she often talks about it with a cheerful attitude.
Reference:
  Hide contents

An3lL9S.jpg[/img]

Stat Information
  Reveal hidden contents

jA9TSWE.png 

Hey! I have your request done! I hopefully it's to your satisfaction!

IMG_2481.JPG

Edited by Lunarpalette

On 4/19/2017 at 7:49 AM, Lunarpalette said:

I am so very sorry this took too long. I hope you still find it to your satisfaction and if you have any problems with it just tell me!

IMG_2463.JPG

Sorry for the late response as I forgot about this topic for a while. I left MLPForums anyways so... :P

Anyways, love it. Thanks. :)

1 minute ago, TimeyMarey007 said:

Sorry for the late response as I forgot about this topic for a while. I left MLPForums anyways so... :P

Anyways, love it. Thanks. :)

You're welcome! Glad you liked it!

On 4/20/2017 at 0:27 PM, Queen Chrysalis Servant said:

@Lunarpalette

Description: She looks like a normal fox, but the black on her paws are dark cyan, her muzzle is dark cyan, and her right ear is dark cyan, on her right ear she was three ear piercings ( the colors are the bottom one is pink, the middle one is yellow, and the top one is blue)

What color do you want her eyes?

On 4/20/2017 at 0:27 PM, :: Mysterious Soul :: said:

@Lunarpalette

I hope you like it! 

IMG_2511.JPG

1 minute ago, Lunarpalette said:

Here you go! She is very beautiful by the way!

IMG_2546.JPG

:o It looks awesome, Thank you :kindness:

She is very beautiful by the way

Thanks :) I have to admit that when I was doing the lines for the original picture, I got slight Pony-crush to her for a short while :P :D

Could you do my oc sky sleight

species: Pegasus 

pose: laying down with a card or two near them

color pallet: black mane and tail with a grey coat and a blue stripe on the tail I haven't decided on an eye color

IMG_0534.JPG

(edited)
On 3/20/2017 at 2:35 AM, Lunarpalette said:

Hiya! Your pencil drawings are fab, can you do one of my OCs for me, please?

Cutie mark: (if not visible) A skull and crossbones

Drawing type: (Pencil is only available for now) Pencil

Picture: (or link) https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/jinx-r8811/

Other: Jinx's body type is like Cadance's, but she's not an alicorn, just a unicorn. She's skilled with dark magic and is an evil mage, so a pose where she's grinning or laughing evilly will do nicely.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

On 4/26/2017 at 3:05 PM, midnightcloud899 said:

Could you do my oc sky sleight

species: Pegasus 

pose: laying down with a card or two near them

color pallet: black mane and tail with a grey coat and a blue stripe on the tail I haven't decided on an eye color

IMG_0534.JPG

Done with your request! I hope it's to your liking! 

IMG_2650.JPG