Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [Colsed FOREVER] Lunarpalette's Request Shop

Lunarpalette

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, midnightcloud899 said:

I was wondering if I could post the drawing you did for me on instagram as long as I credit you 

That's totally fine! I'm cool with that. It does have my signature there anyways. Or at least my initials.

On 4/23/2017 at 9:43 PM, Mysterious Soul said:

and can you do her with doctor whooves

doctor_whooves_troting_by_theevilflashanimator-d5ah8hh.thumb.png.c665b6b22f5d6bbc14fde9ef6d53f9b0.png

(( They are mates, well I ship them together ))

Here you are! I am sorry that it took so long. Is this the right pony? 

IMG_2663.JPG

14 hours ago, SpicyDemon said:

I love this style! IMG_1673.JPG

Do you think you can do me a karibian banner in this same style with My OC and Pinkie Pie celebrating?

My OC: http://sta.sh/0rqedpmbf87

If you can do it, thanks! <3

What do you mean by Caribbean banner? Like this? IMG_2708.JPG.8977707bdacba63c68699c6774915c0e.JPG

or like this? IMG_2709.JPG.035dc6a9a4341e6e9b8346f4a2c58099.JPG

or do you mean something else?

13 hours ago, Jedi Knight Lunarpalette said:

What do you mean by Caribbean banner? Like this? IMG_2708.JPG.8977707bdacba63c68699c6774915c0e.JPG

or like this? IMG_2709.JPG.035dc6a9a4341e6e9b8346f4a2c58099.JPG

or do you mean something else?

No, it's a celebration of a certain number of hits or views you receive on a web page... Like this: http://www.deviantart.com/art/meow-1-000k-88102980

you have the picture and then writing that usually says something like "Thanks for 100 hits" or something like that.

Name:  Rune

Pony Type:Unicorn

Cutie mark: Yah can see it!

Drawing type: Pencil

Picture: (or link)irgWMe9.png

NDIzUyE.jpg

No rush on this at all,  for anything pose.   Just having her look a bit grumpy or in deep thought works.   As in small details,  she has a scar on her cutie mark going across it.

Hey everypony! I'm sorry to do this again but this shop will be closed until I get all requests, pony and non pony, done. And I have two weeks before exams so I need to focus on that as well. I will do my best to get the requests I have done but I will not be accepting anymore until I open again. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Apologies of,

Lunarpalette 

On 5/2/2017 at 5:47 AM, Pripyat Pony said:

Hiya! Your pencil drawings are fab, can you do one of my OCs for me, please?

Pony Type: Unicorn

Cutie mark: (if not visible) A skull and crossbones

Drawing type: (Pencil is only available for now) Pencil

Picture: (or link) https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/jinx-r8811/

Other: Jinx's body type is like Cadance's, but she's not an alicorn, just a unicorn. She's skilled with dark magic and is an evil mage, so a pose where she's grinning or laughing evilly will do nicely.

Here you go! I hope you like her! 

IMG_2754.JPG

I do have one announcement to make. When I open this shop back up, I will be adding another option for drawings. Back and White realistic! It's my original drawing style before I got into mlp and I have been doodling in it some and I am loving it! I will be adding digital back onto the options list and I will also be allowing more that just ponies. I have done one non pony request here and I think that I could do more! So when I open again look forward to these changes. Thanks everypony! 

Truly Yours,

Lunarpalette.

(edited)
On 5/5/2017 at 10:29 AM, Mysterious Soul said:

Yeah, butter cutie mark is a scroll and a feather

I am so sorry for the inconvenience of before. I hope this is to your satisfaction. 

IMG_2813.JPG

Edited by Lunarpalette

Things I require to do your request: Whatever you wish <3

Pony Type: Earth Pony

Cutie mark: (if not visible) None

Drawing type: (digital or pencil drawn) Do what you please, and at your pace, I can wait months if I have to. 

Picture: (or link)

Spoiler

ezerona_by_neonblaze909-da3fku1.png

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry to say, but I am leaving the forums and there fore shall not be able to complete the requests asked or any thereon. So with my heart of sadness I must say this shop is now closed forever. 

Due to OP's departure, this thread shall be locked until she decides to return, so to avoid futile requests from inattentive users.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're leaving, Lunar. I hope to see you coming back at some point. If it be so, PM me or any other staffer to unlock the topic and proceed as you please with the requests.

I wish you the best of luck with any path that lies ahead.

• The topic was locked