Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [Colsed FOREVER] Lunarpalette's Request Shop

Lunarpalette

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your art style, if you would accept, i would love for you to do my oc Spacey ^-^ Happy drawing and tanx if you decide to do mine!

sig-4837598.cutie_mark_by_djspacer-d7y0e

Drawing type: Pencil Drawn~Picture:

sig-4837598.what_you_looking_at__spacey_

Your request is complete! Sorry if the coat color isn't satisfactory. I didn't have the proper color and I jad to bland so many shades of blue to get this. Hope you enjoy anyways!

Hello! I see you're a talented artist. Is there a slot available for my request?

Here's the information about my OC:

Pony Type: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Plasma Orb

Drawing type: Pencil

Picture:

I hope this is satisfactory!

post-40015-0-17908700-1490113240_thumb.jpg

post-40015-0-89147200-1490115055_thumb.jpg

@@Lunarpalette,

The coat color looks good to me~ ^-^ i love the way the mane and tail looks  :squee:

Alright that's good. :D thanks!

I'll take a chance and post a non oc, since you said you'll mostly be doing them, and hope I'll be the 1%.

Pony Type: unicorn

Cutie mark: none

Drawing type: pencil drawn

Picture: attachicon.gifStarDreamsFIM_L_paradiseauction.JPG

Here is your pony done! It's ok that it's not an OC :D hope you like it anyways!

post-40015-0-55690600-1490119623_thumb.jpg

I hope this is satisfactory!

That's really good! The neck looks a little too long but it's still a great picture. Would it be alright if I can have it as a keeper? I'll promise to credit you every time I use it.

Edited by Photon Jet

That's really good! The neck looks a little too long but it's still a great picture. Would it be alright if I can have it as a keeper? I'll promise to credit you every time I use it.

Yes you may. And thanks! I always do terrible with the becks for some reason :D

Yes you may. And thanks! I always do terrible with the becks for some reason :D

Don't worry about it. Nopony's perfect at anything.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work on those other requests! ;)

Gender: MarePony Type: PegasusCutie mark: Green CircleDrawing type: Whatever works best for youPicture: Sorry but I don't have one.

Description: Calm green coat, dark green mane and tale, Aquamarine eyes, a calm grey body suit that has bright blue-green circles covering it, with 4 jet boosters at the top of each leg that emits green flames.

Your request has been completed! I hope it's to your liking. The coat may be a little bit to vibrant but I hope it's still good enough for you!

post-40015-0-75448000-1490200475_thumb.jpg

@@Lunarpalette,

You were spot on for the most part. Shes sly and somewhat timid, so she probably wouldn't have that expression.

Oki! I'm glad I did well! I wasn't sure what pose to put her in so when you said jets on her legs, I thought of a pony racing through the air. But glad you liked it! :love:

If you wouldnt mind doing another i would like you to draw mine (trying to get people to draw her for me because I like to see others take in her)

Here you go! I have to be honest I almost forgot the wings :D but I hope they look good and you like it!

post-40015-0-99250900-1490326116_thumb.jpg

Sure. Go ahead

Alrighty then.

So uh... how about try doing one of my OCs Pierce Goldeneye? He's from this reference sheet (extreme right)

http://timeymarey007.deviantart.com/art/The-New-Reference-Sheets-669109753

About the pose well... just make him look imposing or imperative or something. Like uh, make his expression look like a force to be reckoned with. :P

Here is your request FINALLY! Sorry it took so long. I hope it's not to plain for you. Enjoy!

Thank you!~

And no worries. x3