Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you afraid of admitting your brony-ness to others?

Leo

Depends, kids at school can be rather...mean... xD

Since i'm homeschooled now, I can easily do it in the most swag way possibru without a care.

(edited)

I was terrified to tell my best friend, but because I was so desperate of watching it on her "On Demand" thing (and she wouldn't let me do it in private) I had to tell her. I tried to tell her that I didn't want to talk about it, but she was so damn persistent to get it out of me that I ended up telling her.

She was cool about it though~

Edited by Crystal Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

No problems at all I've admitted many times to Rainbow Dash being my favourite Cartoon character posted Ponies on Facebook and sung the the theme song in public on multiple occasions I'm a little bit crazy anyone who knows me in RL should be aware of this B)

I'm a bit funny around my parents, but I'm not afraid to admit it to my friends. Me and my brony friend had an argument with a brony hater on Facebook. We won because she deleted the status.

post-1913-0-21047800-1337018939_thumb.png

Considering as how I ended up getting negative comments from another forums back then, then sometimes, yes. However, I admitted my brony-ness to my parents and my relatives, and they were fine with it in the end. Heck, my dad became a brony himself when I let him watch MLP through my smartphone. :D

The problem with my school is that I have these annoying jerks who pick on every minor detail about me and ridicule me about it, even liking Nintendo. Although I did tell one of my closer friends and it turns out there's a few bronies at school but I forgot who before I could talk to them. :P

Well, I was ever-so reluctant to telling my grandpa I watched the show....well recently my friend, at the right chance, told the truth for me.

And, it turns out, he doesn't seem that affected or angered. So...um....WOW. I'm happy to have a friend like that. At least I got it out of the way. :P

I feel I could... maybe, if it weren't for the amount of attention it would bring towards me. My usual friends aren't the most internet-savvy, so I expect they'd be pretty interested in this. Then again, I've said weirder stuff.

I haven't told any one that I watch my little pony. I am just kind of afraid of being made fun of by my cousins and sisters and my mom. I just don't have much confidence in me to tell any one that I watch that show in fear of being ridicule by others.

This is how I mostly am.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I used to be, but I'm not anymore. All my friends most likely know, and I doubt they care at all. I wouldn't, however, just blurt it out at a random time for no reason. If my friends are, for some reason, discussing the subject, then I'll put in my two cents about whatever it is they're discussing.

• Brohoof 1

it depends on the person im telling it too, if its one of my friends there are no problems

I'm not afraid of people knowing but I don't flaunt it. If someone mentioned it I would say I like it but I don't go shouting I'm a brony at people.

• Brohoof 1

I have no shame in my broniness. When people judge me in a negative way because of it, I just say "Haters gonna hate" with a beaming smile and walk off. It's quite enjoyable. B)

• Brohoof 1