Register now to remove this ad.

9 posts in this topic

Hiya everypony! *waves enthusiastically to the onlooking crowds of... no one?*

Don't worry, they'll come by eventually. Maybe somepony will find us and spread the word that we're here.

Oh, umm, ok. If you say so. Anyway, without getting further sidetracked I've come to announce that after much thought I've decided to open one of these "Ask a Pony" things. So here goes. Lyra and I (the user behind the "Totally Lyra" account) have come to answer any and all questions you would like to put to us.

Come right up and ask whatever you'd like. There's no need to ask both of us questions. If your curiosities only require asking one of us, go right ahead. Just be sure to specify who you're talking to if it's not readily obvious. Oh and I'm sure you're wondering about the odd switches in text color. Well that's to specify which of us is answering your question. I (Totally Lyra) will be using this blue text here to talk. And Lyra here... That's me!  :pinkie: ...will be using the green text.

Hey, is it my turn to talk yet?

Yeah, go ahead Lyra.

Hiiiiii everypony! *squeeee* This is gonna be exciting! I'm looking forward to talking to every one of you. That is, if this guy doesn't drown me out. He talks a lot, like, a LOT!

Hey!

Ok, sorry I'm kidding. But really, ask me anything! Don't let Totally Lyra steal the show, he's already stole my name, which I'm still holding a grudge for that by the way.

You're getting sidetracked Lyra.

Oh, woopsie! Well that's because there's not really a lot more to say, let's get this thing going.

You heard her, we'll stop talking now so you all can have a chance. We're looking forward to your curiosity!

KTAG and Foxy Socks brohoof this

Can you explain this?  :dash:

attachicon.gif IMG_20170320_165618.jpg

What's that? Oh, hey isn't that you Lyra?

Yep it is. That was the Best Young Flyer competition a few years ago. I heard Twilight was gonna be there to cheer on Rarity and Rainbow Dash and I wanted to see her. Don't tell her, but I snuck into the library after she left and looked up the spell she used to let non-pegasi stand on clouds. I felt bad about it though so I kinda stayed in the background hoping she wouldn't see me there and ask. Umm, please don't tell Bonbon I went without her.  :lie:

Edited by Totally Lyra
Foxy Socks broohoofs this

Hiya everypony! *waves enthusiastically to the onlooking crowds of... no one?*

Don't worry, they'll come by eventually. Maybe somepony will find us and spread the word that we're here.

Oh, umm, ok. If you say so. Anyway, without getting further sidetracked I've come to announce that after much thought I've decided to open one of these "Ask a Pony" things. So here goes. Lyra and I (the user behind the "Totally Lyra" account) have come to answer any and all questions you would like to put to us.

Come right up and ask whatever you'd like. There's no need to ask both of us questions. If your curiosities only require asking one of us, go right ahead. Just be sure to specify who you're talking to if it's not readily obvious. Oh and I'm sure you're wondering about the odd switches in text color. Well that's to specify which of us is answering your question. I (Totally Lyra) will be using this blue text here to talk. And Lyra here... That's me!  :pinkie: ...will be using the green text.

Hey, is it my turn to talk yet?

Yeah, go ahead Lyra.

Hiiiiii everypony! *squeeee* This is gonna be exciting! I'm looking forward to talking to every one of you. That is, if this guy doesn't drown me out. He talks a lot, like, a LOT!

Hey!

Ok, sorry I'm kidding. But really, ask me anything! Don't let Totally Lyra steal the show, he's already stole my name, which I'm still holding a grudge for that by the way.

You're getting sidetracked Lyra.

Oh, woopsie! Well that's because there's not really a lot more to say, let's get this thing going.

You heard her, we'll stop talking now so you all can have a chance. We're looking forward to your curiosity!

Ok this question is for Lyra (from the show). A few years ago during the competition of Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack to see who was the better athlete, were you aware of how many Bon-Bons were in attendance at that time?

Totally Lyra broohoofs this

Ok this question is for Lyra (from the show). A few years ago during the competition of Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack to see who was the better athlete, were you aware of how many Bon-Bons were in attendance at that time?

What's this? You know, thinking back on it I do remember seeing her everywhere. I thought she was just really into it. I mean, you should've heard her afterwards, she was talking about it for a week straight about how she was rooting for AJ and never saw it coming that Twilight would beat both of them. I never had any doubts of course, well maybe one, but it was a small one.

But back on topic, I wonder how she did that. Maybe she had her cousins visiting. Yeah, that must've been it.

KTAG broohoofs this

What's this? You know, thinking back on it I do remember seeing her everywhere. I thought she was just really into it. I mean, you should've heard her afterwards, she was talking about it for a week straight about how she was rooting for AJ and never saw it coming that Twilight would beat both of them. I never had any doubts of course, well maybe one, but it was a small one.

But back on topic, I wonder how she did that. Maybe she had her cousins visiting. Yeah, that must've been it.

Cousins? Maybe Clones would make more sense considering her.

Cousins? Maybe Clones would make more sense considering her.

Clones? Nah, there's no way she'd clone herself and not let me join in on the fun. But then again, there was that time with Special Agent Sweetie Drops... Hold on I need to go find her and get some answers.

attachicon.gifThe Rogues.jpg

Which of these stallions looks the most dashing?

Well Lyra ran off so I'll take this question. Let's see, who's dashing? Well some of those guys look angry and a bit scary. Hmm, the blue one looks kinda- Ooh! The small green one there is quite handsome if I do say so myself! What? No, I'm not just overly fond of green ponies.  :awuh: Yeah, I'd say the green one is quite dashing.

Who said something about green pones? Someone talking about me? Oh, now there's some nice stallions. I do say that yellow one has caught my eye. Looks like he's got a bit of an attitude, or maybe he just had a bad day. I think he needs a friend.

Clones? Nah, there's no way she'd clone herself and not let me join in on the fun. But then again, there was that time with Special Agent Sweetie Drops... Hold on I need to go find her and get some answers.

Well Lyra ran off so I'll take this question. Let's see, who's dashing? Well some of those guys look angry and a bit scary. Hmm, the blue one looks kinda- Ooh! The small green one there is quite handsome if I do say so myself! What? No, I'm not just overly fond of green ponies.  :awuh: Yeah, I'd say the green one is quite dashing.

Who said something about green pones? Someone talking about me? Oh, now there's some nice stallions. I do say that yellow one has caught my eye. Looks like he's got a bit of an attitude, or maybe he just had a bad day. I think he needs a friend.

the green stallion is Hurricane Blitz the youngest of three siblings. The yellow stallion is Spark Wave. He may look like he's had a hard day, but he's actually wise and kind to others. Hurricane Blitz is an animal lover and he was always close to his own grandmother during his childhood. The blue stallion is Tidal Wave. Ground Dasher is the stallion with a tan fur coat. The one in gray is Shadow Force and finally, the main leader, Eternal Flames, is the one with white fur and red mane and tail